Chapter Twenty One

Ray -

         We both stood in front of the mirror as Teresa fixed our ties. Today is my uncles wedding. I'm hoping the service will go by fast. I can't wait to get my hands all over Jacob. "Oh you two look so cute." Teresa squealed, squeezing us both in a hug. We smiled and my dad walked in.

      "You two look very handsome." He complimented us. "Come on honey, let them have some boy time before they have to sit down for two straight hours."

      "Alright, don't break anything, and no bickering with nana! You hear? I'm talking to you Ray."

       "What!? I'm not the one who starts it!" Jake snickered and placed a hand on my shoulder. "She's gone already Ray."

         I smirked and faced him. "We're all alone." I grabbed his collar and pulled him against my chest.

         "Not now, I just got my tie, tied." I smiled and let him go. "Fine, but you owe me!"

          "Don't worry, you'll get this ass later." I opened the room door, and as he walked through I smacked his ass.

          "Look it's the flaming homos."

          I groaned and turned around, "come on nana, not her-" it wasn't nana. This lady looked much older. She resembled nana, and a little bit of Teresa.

          "I'm not Eva, I'm her mother!" She exclaimed. "Nana's mother, oh great, just what this wedding needed." I nearly fainted at the thought of the drama that will most likely go down. "Oh I see you've met my mother," nana said coming up to the three of us. "Mom this is Ray, Jacob's stepbrother; and possibly sex toy."

           "Yeah I could tell they had something going on, I saw the old Chinese looking girl spank curly fries." The mother- who hasn't said her name yet whispered loudly to nana.

            Jacob look at me, "I think your the old Chinese looking girl."

            "Yeah I figured." I said in a highly annoyed sassy tone.

             "I was looking at the Chinese kid family and I'm pretty sure the dad might be, you know one also. He might be gay."

             "Yes, I've been living with them and every time he's around my gaydar goes crazy!"

              "Just a family of homosexuals." I wished they wouldn't talk about my family while I was standing right here.

               "We better go so the two can have their 'alone time'" Nanas' mother suggested. Nana winked at us as she passed by. "Don't worry boys I won't tell your mother. Rays dad won't care so it doesn't matter if I do or not." She said, laughing.

            "Why is your mom even here? This wedding is for someone in my family."

           "I invited here, I haven't seen her in almost ten years, I'm catching up with her."

          "Well isn't that sweet." I rolled my eyes sarcastically. "Oh by the way, theres lube behind the dresser. You're welcome." Cheesing, she skipped off.

           "Wait," He stopped in his tracks. "What?"

         "If that's nana's mother, and she's still living, oh no that means nana is going to be around for a long time too."

         "Oh Ray don't think like that, I'm sure she'll die sooner than her mother."

         "Yeah you're right, think of the positive, nana dying."

-

            The wedding was now starting. My dad's family on one side and the brides on the other. Everyone stood as the music started. Flowers being thrown while the bride and her father walked down the aisle.

           My uncle looked very sharp with his tucks. He must be excite and nervous at the same time. The two stood side by side.

           The preacher opened the bible and read. The couple read their vows and some cried at the beautiful words flowing out of their mouths. It was the moment of truth. They were about to be wedded.

         "Do you take this lovely woman to be your wife?"

        "I do."

      "And do you take this handsome man to be your husband?"

      "I do."

         "Alright, you may kiss the bride." He gently grabbed her face and crushed their lips together. Everyone cheered and congratulated them.

        I slide out of the column of chairs and went to grab the bikes. I want them to be close so after me and Jacob are done having our moment, we'll be able to grab are bikes and go.

Author -

         "Rayan!" The only person who ever called Ray that was his mother. He quickly turned around and smiled. Rushing over to her with open arms, she hugged him tight.

         "Mom what are you doing here?"

           "I have to support my favorite uncle in law." He smiled and hugged her again.

           He's missed his mom. He hasn't seen her in so long, all he wants is to be is in her arms forever. "That's not the only reason why I'm here."

          He let go and looked up at her. "I also came to see if you wanted to live with me for now on."

          "Yes! Oh my god yes!" Jacob had followed ray and was standing right behind him, listening to everything. He was hurt, Ray didn't even hesitate to answer. Didn't even think about how Jacob would feel if he left.

          "Alright, I'll go tell your father the news and we'll go pick up your things." He nodded and turned around to see Jacob stomping away. "Um, mom I'll see you in a little bit, I have to do something."

         "Okay hurry back." Ray rushed over to the room him and Jake were changing in. He closed the door and Jacob was pasting back in forth angrily.

        "How could you!" He shouted.

          "Whoa dude that's my mom, I never wanted to live with my dad in the first place, me and him never had a good relationship to begin with."

         "So you never wanted to meet me!?"

         "That's not what I said!"

        "Were you even going to tell me? Or ask me how I felt about this?"

        "Ye-yeah I was going to tell you and I thought you would understand."

        "No I don't understand, I don't understand how I will be able to see you, to feel you, taste you if you're fucking thousand miles away. Were you planning to telling our families that we're together?"

        "I-no, we could always, I don't know we'll figure it out. I need to be with my mom for a little and away from nana, that's for sure."

        "You're really going to blame my grandmother? Just because she gets out of line every once in a while you want to supposably leave? That's bullshit!"

      "Jac-"

     He huffed and held back all the tears of hurt. "You know what Ray? You were right, we're just stepbrothers."

Thanks, and also you think Ray will decide to stay after all or...? Comment your thoughts