Chapter Ten

Ray -

"Ray, Jakey dinner," he got up walking towards the door. "Is Jake like your nickname?"

"I guess, but don't call me that," I smirked evilly as we walked into the dinner table.

"Jakey, Jakey, Jakey, Jakey-poo." He glanced at me with annoyance. I smiled sitting down next to him.

"So how was y'all's day." His mom asked everyone putting tostadas, rice, beans and other side foods along the table. "Good." We all say in unison, digging into our food.

"Are you and Jacob getting along better now?" She asked with curiosity. "Yeah, pigtails sure is getting along with Jake," Nana smirked. I dropped my spoon full of beans back onto my plate. I rolled my eyes. She better not say anything!

Teresa looked completely lost, and she's going to stay lost. We continued to eat, having little conversation. I relaxed a bit.

She hasn't spoken about the previous Incident, involving me and Jakey, looking like we were going to suck faces. Which is false.

"Ray tried kissing Jacob when he was taking a nap." My mouth hung open. No, she didn't. Oh my god, she just-wow.

"What...?" My dad and his mom said looking at us. My dad had this look like he knew something like this would happen. Nana shook her head, clearing her tiny wrinkly throat.

"Yup I was going to talk to Jacob about kicking his ass in UNO, then I walk in and BAM! Ray is on top of him about to kiss him, his eyes closed, lips puckered and everything."

"I swear she's lying!" I looked over to Jacob who was hitting his head on the table.

"He wants the D." Nana said bluntly "Mom! Go back to your room." Teresa rubbed her temples and Nana got up walking towards her room mumbling things in Spanish.

"Ray, what were you doing?" Teresa asked. My dad looked amused about this whole table talk.

"Um Jacob wasn't breathing so I was going to give him CPR," I say shaking my head slowly looking at my dad and back at her.

"He wasn't breathing!?" She started freaking out, glancing at Jakey with worried and panicky eyes.

"Because Ray was choking me with a pillow!"

"Ray!" She looked back at me. "He tricked me into thinking the bus stop before was ours!"

"Jake!"

"He got my car towed."

"And Ray I love you for that." He excused himself from the table walking back into the room. Whats up with him? I know getting his car towed isn't the worse thing in the world. I finished up wiping my mouth. The second day with the Perez's still not going so good.

I hope she doesn't find out about the fights or anything that happened at school.

Jakey -

I laid on the floor doing my homework. Ray looked up from his phone and looked at me.

"What Pigtails." He rolled his eyes. "Your actually doing homework?"

"Yeah, I care about my grades." He looked at me confused. "Why though?"

"Because my mom will shave my head if I fail any of my classes, I love my hair so much."

"Would she do that to me!??"

"Probably not, you're not her real son, but if your dad allowed her too." He sighed.

"Can you do my homework?" I chuckled looking at him. "No, ha, it's like you don't scare me at all." I can tell that angered him, so I continued. "You have like this thing for me and it's like a weakness."

"I don't scare you!? Weakness?" I nod my head at him. "I kicked that guy's ass!"

"And...? "

"And I can kick yours."

"Aha but the thing is, we all know you won't, you have a soft spot for me, remember." I batted my eyes at him.

"No, I don't!" He protested. "Sure," I say flatly finishing my homework and stacked it nicely together. Ray was eyeing it.

"Problem?" He groaned kicking his red chucks off. I smiled at my self, grabbing my sleeping clothes.

"Hey, Jakey?" I told him it was Jacob.

"What? Are you going to confess your love towards me?"

"No, I'm not, I was just going to ask if I  can copy your homework for Mr.Nays class. I suck at biology."

"Yeah go ahead." He grabbed my homework from the dresser pulling his worksheet out. I walked into the shower cutting the water on, stripping out of my school clothes. I step into the shower pulling the handle letting the shower head come on.

I grabbed my shampoo squirting a lot in my hand running it through my soaked curls, scrubbing it into my scalp. I rinse and condition then wash my body.

I run my hands down my chest down to my pelvis. I felt tingly as my hands gazed down closer. I look down at my dick biting my lip. Whoa, I grew guess I haven't checked you out in a while.

I stared at it for a while debating If I should beat it off. Should I jack off? No no, well I mean there's always room to try something new, okay I will, just for a little.

I traced my vein tilting my head back an inch. I circle the tip with my thumb and grunted lowly, leaning to the white an blue tile shower walls. I stroked slowly gripping the shaft tightly pulling hard with slow strokes.

I close my eyes and vision of ray and me pop in my head. I press him against the shower walls with his hands on the wall.

My hands right next to his, my tip tracing his butt crack stopping at his tight hole. My eyes pop back open and I look down at my hand, that is now pulling harder going mad fast. I released all over my hands and some on the shower walls.

I grunt louder hitting my head on the wall from all the wonderful pleasure I'm giving myself.

I closed my eyes again and the same image had come back. Me, pounding the insides of Ray, I imagine the noises he would make. Bending him over, gripping his small waist, circling my dick all around him. Let be serious, I'd be bottom but a girl can still imagine.

The shower water started getting cold and my harden went back to its normal size. I shut the water off drying my body. I put my basketball shorts and a muscle shirt on, rapping the towel around my hair.

That was a good shower, but why do I continue to fantasize about Ray? I opened the room door and ray stared at me curiously.

"Why were you making so much noise?"

Oop.

"No reason man just dropped the shampoo bottle on my big toe." He looked at me confused but nodded.

"That's reasonable."

"Yeah."