Chapter Twelve

Ray -

I woke up to the smell of food being made, it tickled my nose as the scent scattered throughout the house. I sat up stretching, extending my arms far back. I rubbed my face, looking down to see my dick out of my boxer hole.

I quickly stuff my junk back into my boxers. I looked over at Jacob who was positioned all crazy, the blanks where all over the floor and some around his legs. He wasn't wearing his clothes anymore.

The sheets were wet and had some white marks here and there. Jake rose up yawning, fluttering his eyes open.

"What..?" He snapped at me. I must have been staring.

He looked around the bed noticing all the wet and white marks and that his clothes were missing.

"Wher-e, where are my clothes...?" I shrug my shoulders. Jake had tensed up turning his head slowly at me. His eyes went white.

"Did we....?" I looked at him confused.

"Did we what..?." He went to his drawer getting a fresh new pair of boxers the came back to the bed, sitting with his legs crossed, playing with his toes.

"Umm, did you butt rape me last night?" What the hell!?

"Hell no! I was just messing with you last night."

Come to think of it, I think I did, I remember, oh my god, but I'm not going to claim, I did. I'm going to deny deny deny! I shook my head then got up.

"Me? Do something like that to you? Please, you wish." He sighed, getting up and changing. I grabbed my clothes, going to the bathroom to do my hair and everything else I do in the morning.

I brushed my hair back braiding it. I threw everything on, straightening out my clothes. I reached for the door nob of the restroom to it opened but it was swung open and there stood Jacob.

"What? I need to take a piss." He said. I walked passes him, we both look back at each other, glaring. The door closed and I grabbed my bag sitting down on the couch.

"Bye Ray breakfast is on the table."

Jacob's mom said taking her keys off the table by the door. "Later."

Jacob finished his piss and came out. "Do we have to take the bus? I don't want to sit on your lap again," he chuckled walking to the table grabbing the plates of pancakes, bacon, and toast.

He handed me a plate, sitting next to me, spreading his legs. Does he really have to do that? Like come on, he can cross them or something. He took a bite out the toast. Smacking hard on it.

"No, my car just pulled up, I called the tow people earlier." I nodded, cutting up my pancake. "I told you they'll bring that piece of shit back," he shook his head, taking another bite.

"Mmm, this is so good," he moaned while munching up his food, he smiled placing his hand on my knee propping himself up.

"Hurry up and finish." He grabbed his plate from the coffee table taking it in the kitchen.

I swallowed the rest of the food also placing my dirty dish in the sink. I looked into the mirror, checking myself out. Jake walked passed rolling his eyes and grabbing his keys.

"Come on, I have a record of never being late and you my friend, aren't going to mess that up."

This 'I always got to be perfect' mother fucker, I looked into the mirror again squinting my eyes and pulling at my braids. Okay, now I'm ready. He tosses me my bag and we walk out to his hippie car. I pull on the handle and it was locked.

"Why not press the little button and unlock my door." The door went click-clack, signaling that it was opened. I pulled the door, stepping on the sliver step bar. I slammed the car door shut waiting for puffball to get in.

He opened his door stepping in and sitting firmly on the torn up brown seat with little blue spots on it. The car freshener is terrible. It began to give me a headache. I breathe slowly out through my mouth waiting for Jake to start the car.

Finally, he started it up, looking in the mirror checking for any cars passing through the streets. The ride was quiet until he broke the silence with an awkward ass question.

"So umm, last night..." I rubbed my temple looking at him from the corner of my eye. "What about it...?" We talked about this shit already! Nothing happened.

He pulled his collar making an unsure face and glanced at me then back at the rode. "Well, I umm, my ass, kinda hurts." I flinched my head back.

"Ha, your butt hurts?" Damn was I going rough or something? I got that powerful dick. He nods his head, switching to the right lane.

"And I care why?"

"Did, did you like, maybe, put anything- in my ass?" I stared at him blankly and all the color in his face had drained out. Wow, this is really uncomfortable for me now.

"What? No! maybe you slept the wrong way last night? And we talked about this already, nothing happened!"

"Really?" I shrugged my shoulders looking forward. I placed my chin on the palm of my hand, looking out the window examining all the views outside.

The car comes to a stop, he puts It in park and we both get out. "Uh, I'll see you later?" I nod my head, pulling out my beats, plugging them into my phone. I nod my head to the music that flowed into my ears, not a care in the damn world.

I felt like the whole school was blasting with music, the surround sound is just perfect. I was in the courtyard sitting on top of the red bench tables, removing the dirt from my long fingernails. I felt a tap on the side of my arm. I looked up to see I was surrounded by Michael and his gang or crew whatever you want to call his posey.

Honestly, I think they're a bunch of wannabes, who picks on smaller, weaker people than them. Pussies.

"Ray? That's the name right?"