Chapter Three

Chapters been edited, everything in the beginning has changed ^_^ enjoy.

Jacob -

I pushed the room door open angrily, stomping around. What did I ever do to him? What could I have possibly done to make him hate me? I never did anything to him. I just met the fucker. Well, now he's definitely not going to talk to me since I somewhat went off on him. He's such a dick. A very attractive dick I must say. I'm always into the rude ones.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to my little chill area. I grabbed my laptop and signed back into Skype, I always call my girlfriend, Cassandra after dinner. We video chat every day. I'm always happy when I talk with her, it's the best feeling, especially at a time like this.

I need her comfort, I just want to lay my head on her lap while she plays with my curls. She's always there to listen. That's why I love her.

I clicked on her face. She was online now, earlier, before dinner she was offline. I pressed the call button and snuggled into my bean bag seat. The call keeps ringing and ringing. Buzzing away. That's funny, she always picks up on the first ring. I'll try again later she must be really busy.

I was just about to close my laptop when the buzzing sound came on; Cassandra's picture popped up on the screen. My beautiful angels face appeared. Her shining skin and long brown curly hair. A bright smile plastered on my face. I knew she wouldn't stand me up. I clicked the bright green answer button, getting comfortable in my beanbag, once again.

Her room was really dark. I saw shadows of two people walking back and forth across the computer screen. What the hell is this? "Cassandra? Babe?" I called out but I got no response. The laptop was then picked up and sat on her desk next to her bed.

"Cass?" I called out once again but was still ignored. "Can you hear me?" I asked. Two naked bodies landed on her plush pink bed. Rolling around and giggling at each other. It was too dark to make out the people's face. They began to get freaky.

The guy kissed down they girls neck and she moaned softly and guided his head down as he went lower. That must be embarrassing, not knowing you're being watched. And it's also embarrassing being caught watching people about to fuck. I better let whoever those people have their sexy time.

I slide the mouse on the laptop to the red end button. I didn't think anything of it, but a name was called out. I froze as soon as it was called- not even called, moaned out. Repeatedly, just being moaned out. Eyes widen, mouth completely hung down.

"Ooh, Michael!"

Michael: also known as the schools' harasser. He takes your girl and then never leaves you alone about it. He gloats and gloats about how he gets them and his little posy mocks him. It's annoying. I never really had problems with him before. I may have bumped into him in the hallway, but gladly apologized after.

That's not enough to get someone to mess with your girlfriend. Is it? I continue watching. I was extremely pissed. Why would she do this to me? The moaning got louder, they were screaming each other's names from the top of their lungs. The more she yelled his name the more I wanted to stab him in the throat. And maybe even hers.

I heard footsteps getting closer to the doors. I automatically panicked. This is going to look really bad on my part. I pressed the volume button to turn down the noise, but it wouldn't work. It was jammed! Why God? In a time like this, this is when you choose to punish me?

"Shit!" The door nob twisted back and forth. I looked back at the computer screen and they were still going. Moaning and grunting on full blast. Biting and pulling on each other's skin. Why am I watching this so intensively? This is my girlfriend fucking a dude I now hate.

"What the fuck? This fucking door!" I heard Ray say from the other side of the door. "Jacob! Open the fucking door!"

"Yes Cassandra, " Oh my god shut up Michael. "Jacob?"

"Fuck!" I slammed my laptop shut. Praying that the noise will stop, or they would stop and this embarrassing moment won't ever be spoken of. It seems like someone's fucking with my head. And this computer is also in on it.

"Ugh!" The door was kicked in. Ray was standing there in a karate ninja position. His face scrunched up, baby hairs sticking straight up. He looked over at me, "Why didn't you open the door? And who's that Cassandra girl?"

"Umm.."

"Are you hiding someone in here?" He smirked, "is she in the closet?" No, but I am.

Wait, what?

He keeps his eyes on me as he walked over to the messy closet. Smirking like the Grinch the whole time. He opened it up and rumbled through the clothes on the floor.

"Nope, not in there," he walked over to the bed, slowly. "Is she under here?" Heavy breathing was coming from the computer. Can he just finish? Like cum already, just stop.

"There's no one here Ray, just leave." I tried to say as calmly as I could.

"No, because once I leave, little Ms. Cassandra is going to pop right out. What? Did you force her out the window naked, do you not want your mom to know?" He's loving this.

"There's no one here Ray."

"Oh, okay sure," he snickered. Jumping on the bed, he'd spread his body out and getting himself comfortable. I picked up my laptop, putting it in between my armpit area. I slowly got up and headed for the door.

"OH YES!!!" Fuck me in the ass.

"Shit." I banged my head on the wall.

"Oh haha, you don't have anyone hiding in your room, you're watching porn!" Ray busted out in laughter and tears. "It's not like that!"

"Oh? It's not, let me see your computer then."

"No, no you're okay," I backed up against the wall. He crawled off the bed and got closer to me. Sliding his hands down my stomach, he snatched the laptop from in between my arm.

"Let see what website you get your po.rn from, I prefer xvideos.com, but I'm mostly into homemade videos, but that's just me."

"Ray I swear it's not like that just give the computer back to me." He hopped on the bed and sat Indian style. "Ray no! Don't open it." Flicking me off he opened the laptop to see my girlfriend - ex-girlfriend, fucking the man-whore of the school. "Oh Jakey, you dirty little boy, did I disturb your happy time? You still got a little hard on I see, and a little pre-cum on your jeans."

"What? I do?" I looked down fast, "you fucking jerk!" Why would I have one, fucking my girlfriend doesn't turn me on.

"Hahaha," he fell over on his back, holding his stomach. I walked over to the side of the bed he was laying on.

"Give me the laptop." I went to sign out when my name was called out from the computer screen.

"Hey, Jacob,"

"What you are watching a live show? And they know your name, what kind of freaky shit are you into?" He laughed shoving me to the side. "I thought I had a problem with po.rn but I think you win that title."

"No Ray, it's nothing like that."

"Thanks for letting me fuck your girl senseless!" Cassandra sat up and look directly into the camera, "it over Jacob." She blew a kiss and Michael ended the video chat.

"You whore bag!" I shouted. I huffed, my hands were shaking. I couldn't bare how angry I was.

"Damn he stole your girl and fucked her in front of you."

"That's Michael for you, the man-stealer, psh." I signed out of Skype and closed my laptop. I picked it up and brought my arm back with it. I was about to chuck it at the wall. No reason to have it now. Only got It cause of her. I'm boarder line broke but saved money just to get this thing, so I could call her every day and this is what her ass does to repay me?

"Whoa, dude, no need to destroy your computer, if you don't want it, I'll be glad enough to take it off your hands." I sighed, "whatever." I threw it on the bean bag and walked over to the window.

Tomorrow is going to be one hell of a ride and I'm not exactly ready for it.

Vote, Comment, Follow