Chapter Eight

Ray -

After finishing the- okay lunch food, I decided to head out to the courtyard. Just to chill and be by myself for a while. Since I'm most likely not going to have any alone time- ever.

Nodding my head to the music flowing through my beats into my ears, I heard the doors to exit the cafeteria building swing open and hit the wall. I flinched and quickly looked up.

"Fuck!" I heard the guy curse angrily.

I slid the beats, headphones off my ears and stepped off the table. I leaned in to get a better look at the guy rubbing the red spot on his pale face. He looks like that guy from Jacobs computer screen.

Ehh he looked better on the computer screen where it wasn't in HD. I don't understand how he's a man stealer. Maybe it's his penis. Yup, that's all that the girls want at this school. The dick.

"Yo, Dude," I called out. He looked at me.

"Do I know you? You look familiar" He said.

I jumped over the red colored rail to get closer to him. I'm not going to let him get away with this girl stealer title.

Who knows what other girls he's taken from other guys for no reason. Well, that stops today!

"Yeah, I was in the room when you were fucking Jacobs girl."

"Oh yeah, she was a good lay, mm." He bit his lip looking down.

"I made her officially mine that night, don't mind doing that every night."

"You're disgusting." I spat at him.

"You can't talk, you and Ciara? Back stairs? You really think girls can keep their mouths shut when it comes to this."

"At least she was single, it's a whole different story."

"At least who I fuck are girls, why do you even care about it anyways, whats Jacob to you?" I sighed, rubbing the side of my face. Might as well tell him the truth.

"I'm his brother- well stepbrother."

"Aww, that's real cute, sticking up for your stepbrother, when's the wedding? Ha."

"You know I'm nothing like Jacob, I don't take immature bullshit like that and this ruining people's happy relationships is ending; like now."

"Their relationship wasn't ev-" My fist collided with the side of his face. He dropped to the ground.

Damn just with one hit? I'm either stronger than I thought or he's just plain weak. "Shit," he whispered to himself. I bent down, gripping his shirt.

"Are you going to stop?" I balled my hand up again. "Yes just don't hit me!" He held both hands up in front of his face.

"Pussy." I chuckled.

"Hey, Sir!" I Looked up to see a woman in her mid-thirties speed walking towards me and Michael.

"Oh fuck me."

"Now you're going to get it." He laughed, fuck it, I'm already in trouble. I punched him square in his nose making it bleed and he fell on his back.

"Young man why did you do that?"

"He just has that personality that makes you want to punch him," I told the lady. "True, he can be an annoying little shit,"

"What!? Ms. Taylor you're not even going to send him to the school suspension room!?"

"Oh I am, but I had to agree you are a pain in the ass, not only to me but the rest of your teachers." Who's laughing now?

"Here you both go a slip to the ISS room have fun and you sir no more punching Michael in the face!"

"No promises."

The bell finally rang. Jacob and I walked to the teachers parking lot.

"You parked my car here!?"

"Yeah what's the big deal?"

"Where the fuck is my car!? Did you get it towed? What the fuck is wrong with you!?" He did this type of high knee jump thing then pulling his hair down.

"My car!!!!"

"They'll bring it back."

"How do you know!?"

"It's an ugly piece of a shit car after they see how many people laugh at it they'll bring it back." He flared his nostrils at me walking away.

"Where are you going?"

"Don't talk to me I'm mad at you."

"Jacob tell me where you're going."

"Still mad at you." He walked with his ass sticking out and his nose up. He really is a drama queen.

He stopped in front of the bus knocking on the door. The fat black bus driver who seemed to be glued to the seat grabbed the red handle opening the door then Jacob went up the three steps.

"Aye man who's he."

"No one, just my stepbrother."

"There are no more seats beside the small one person seat in the back, both of Y'all are not going to fit." He turned back to me and shrugged his shoulders.

"Sorry, Ray guess you gone have to find another way to get home."

"What huh no!"

"I mean you could ride but your gone have to sit on his lap."

What? His lap? Can I sit on the floor? Ugh, I guess it's just for today.. "I guess not, well-"

"Wait! I'll sit on his lap." I went up the steps and walked back of the bus with Jacob he sat down and his legs widen.

He ain't got to spread them and make it more awkward. I slowly squatted down on him and he started moving a little, I guess to get comfortable.

The kids on the bus were all looking at us with blank faces. I sucked on my teeth looking back and forth. I was holding on the seat in front of us and Jacob started to move again but up, he was grinding on my ass!!

"Hell no, you better stop." I turned my face to him a little

"Why...?" He smirked at me.

"What are you trying to do...?"

He chuckled. "You'll see." He grabbed my waist moving up, I felt something poke me, my eyes widen.

He turned, I was on his lap facing the window of the seat across from us. The bus did a sharp turn and Jacob bopped his front on my ass causing me to fly over to the other side.

I hit the ground and Jacob started doing this low ass laugh. Bitch ass! I got up and sat back on his lap.

"When are we going to get home?"

"In about twenty minutes."

Great.

He is still moving all around in the seat like damn chill. The bus had stopped. "Ray gets up this is our stop." I got up walking to the front of the bus with Jacob tagging along behind. I step off the bus and the doors slammed closed with Jacob still on it.

"Wait what the-? Aww hell no." The bus took off and he stokes his head out the window laughing.

"That's what you get for getting my car towed!" I took off running trying to catch up with the bus. Even if I don't get back on it at least I could follow it back to our real stop. Stupid Jacob he's going to get it when we get home.

"Dad?"

"Yes, Ray?"

"Umm what's the address to the house"

"2134 Ella Drive."

"Okay, thanks." as you can see I couldn't catch up with the bus. I will get him when I get back to the house!