Chapter Four

Rays -

I took a nice hot shower, my hair flowed out into pretty small curls. For the rest of the afternoon, Jacob and I chilled in our room. Jacob has been acting weird ever since that recorded sex thing with his girlfriend and mister man stealer. I don't like Jacob, but damn that dude did not have to go that far for whatever point that kid was trying to make.

I've kinda been ignoring Jacob. He looks like he could use someone to talk to right now, but that's not going to be me. I'm sorry I just don't want to get involved and I don't know Jacob that well, he could honestly have the worst anger issues. I'm not trying to get Jody slammed for trying to help.

I'm just letting him be. All he's been doing is his creative shit, writing in that damn skull notebook. The first day living with the Perez's, horrible, just horrible, but kind of exciting and interesting in a way. Maybe I'll end up liking the kid and his family.

I, only been here for one day and a whole bunch of drama just spills out on the table. That says a lot about how life is going to be here. As long as nothing bad happens between me and Jacob, I won't be kicked out the house.

I sat up, running my hands through my damp, wavy locks. I sighed and rubbed my eyes. I'm ready to zone out, it's been a long stressful and somewhat funny day. I have to go to that stupid school tomorrow. That's something I'm not looking forward to.

There was a light knock at the door. "Come in," Jacob said. "Hey, guys." It was Teresa.

"Hey." We both said, "Get ready for bed, you have school tomorrow and I don't need you complaining ongoing in the morning because you guys stayed up late."

"Fine, fine." I walked over to my suitcase and unzipped it. I pulled out some shorts. I usually just sleep in boxers but that might freak the kid out. Don't need to put more on his plate. He can barely handle what's already on it.

Jacob -

I pulled out my green onesie with Tomas the train on it. I got it for my birthday from nana. Sweet sweet nana. I walk into the restroom to go change into my pajamas. Making cute little faces as I changed into the onesies.

I walk back into the room fixing the bottom of the onesie. These really give me a killer wedgy. I think I'm growing out of them. I opened the door and Ray was halfway laying down and halfway sitting up. He was reading an auto mechanics magazine. Shutting the door he looked up at me.

"You're wearing that to sleep? What the fuck." He laughed his oh so, stupid sexy laugh of his.

"Umm, no, I'm just-, wanted to see what you'll say if I was wearing them." Damn, I should be loud and proud about wearing this.

"You look ridiculous, haha." He pulls his phone out and takes a picture. What, no.

I jumped up and down, screaming, "Delete it!" Over and over again. "Nope."

"Come on, I'm not playing."

"I'm going to upload it on my Instagram." He said in a singing like voice.

"No! People will make fun of me!"

"So," That was it, he is not about to make my life a living hell. I can't show him that he has power over me. I did my high pitch girl screech and jumped on him.

I balled my fist up and began hitting him in his face. "You're not going to ruin my happy life Ray!"

"Jacob, get off of me," he struggled to push me off of him.

"Delete the damn picture!"

"Hell no!" I punch him multiple times in the chest now. "Delete It, deleted it, you fuck tard!"

"Get the hell off of me puff brain."

"Delete it!" He squinted his eyes, throwing his hands crazy in the air. He slapped me across my face in the process and I stopped dead in my tracks. There where small tears forming, about to roll down my face. Not cause I was crying, but because the side of his nail punctured my eyeball!

"Jacob I-I d -"

"I should have never attacked you." I got off of him, grabbing a muscle shirt and some shorts going back to the restroom to change.

......

He fucking slapped me. Right in my gorgeous face! I reacted way worse in the bathroom than I did in the room. I didn't want to have my panic attack with him watching me. You could see a little redness of his fingerprints on the side my face. He basically slapped my eye. He could have hit a vain and caused permanent eye damage. What a horrible person.

I changed clothes, walking back into the room with him sleeping already. I liked how he brushes things off even though I didn't let him apologize. I picked up the cover and snuggled into the bed. I laid on my side and drifted into my sweet dreams.

He pumped in slower, the sweat that had already formed on his forehead gazed down the side of his face

"Ugh, that's it, baby, just like that." He thrust in nice and slow hitting my G-spot with loads of force. I bit my lip clinching the sheets, my dick was all the way erected.

I was laying on my stomach straddling my dick. Every time he would pump slow in me, my body would move it up then back down. I was getting pleasure from both sides.

"Mmm yes, Ray." I smiled hard enjoying the feeling.

.... "Your dick is in my ass."

"Haha, yeah it is," I said grinning with my eyes tightly closed still trapped in my dream

"Your fucking dick is in my ass!" My eyes shot open immediately and I scooted far, far away from Ray. "Uh...uh.."

"Why the fuck are you putting your dirty ass dick in my butthole?"

"I was umm.."

"Letting all your wet dreams just spill all over me? You need to take your horny ass somewhere else with that! You can sleep on the floor."

"I was..-"

"You were putting your dick in my ass!" Just before I could say something the door burst open with Ray's dad, my mom, and nana. "What the hells going on?"

"He had his dick in my ass!" Ray dad sighed and told my mom to go back to bed, he said he could handle this.

"Oh, no, no, no, nasty little kids I'm telling you, I don't get paid enough for this." Nana fixed her glasses, walking back to her room. "I knew they were gay." She walked off saying.

"So, wait what happened?"

"He was sticking his two-inch dick in my ass!"

"It is not two inches." I said quickly, he glared at me, "I'm just stating facts, wow don't have a cow."

"Ray I don't think he was doin-"

"Yes, he was. I felt it trying to get deeper, I'm not gay, Jacob."

"Hey Ray, chill out and go to sleep, you're always overreacting!" He left and I glanced at Ray with sad eyes. I wasn't trying to get him In trouble, nor was I putting my dick in his butt! I find him very attractive, but no, not until the first date.

"Face the other god damn way!" I turned over and pulled the covers over me. Why was I having a dream about me and Ray, fu-fucking...? I know I like guys sometimes, but am I already developing something for this asshole? I don't know man, but I still have this killer boner.

And the gay-ness begins....