Chapter Eleven

Jacob -

"Umm, why were you making so much noise?"

Just re-read the last chapter I don't want to rewrite the ending of last chapters dialog.

***

He handed me back my homework. I stuff it back into my bag laying down on my bed. Ray strips out of his clothes and is only in his purple underwear.

I looked at him as he pulled the covers over him. "What?" I shook my head trying not to think about the thing in his boxers.

"You're going to sleep in just that?"

"Yeah, problem?" The only problem I have is having the same dream I did last night. These fantasy's of him are crazy, I don't enjoy having them of him, or do I? now I'm confusing my self.

"Um, no it's cool." He got back up, switching the light off and laid down on the bed and turned onto his stomach.

"UGh yes!" I laid on my back, looking at the ceiling, my eyes instantly expanded. I know my mom isn't-

"Ugh yes, Vince!!" There were banging noises coming from my moms' room. Ray looked over at me, giving me his signature smirk. My eyes still widened as I moved as far as I could from Ray without falling.

I think he noticed, I was trying to get as far as I could from him. This is really uncomfortable and being next to him is just making it a tad more uncomfortable. There was a lot of shifting in the bed from us getting heated from my mom moaning. I guess I wasn't the only one getting turned on from that. Ray keeps getting closer to me starting to pull on my shirt.

"Mmm, yeah right there."

"Ugh, God." Ray got closer to me. I moved a little more. He rubbed his hairy leg on mine slowly, still smirking when I looked back at him.

"Are you getting uncomfortable Jacob?" he smiled, biting his lip looking at me up and down, moving closer. He was basically on me now.

"Yea baby, Vincent." We both turned and looked at the green wall that's connected to my moms' room. I blame that wall for making me able to hear everything that was going on over there. Ray turned his head back to me, smiling even wider.

Oh no.

"You don't like it when I just wear boxers? Or rub on your leg and climb on top of you?"

"Ray what, what are you doing?" I was on the edge of falling off the bed, my hand rested on the hard bottom rail of the bed.

"Would you two stop fucking!" I heard my nana's "sweet" voice squall. I winced a little, turning my attention to Ray, so he could answer my previous question.

"Well you see, I have to be close to my stepbrother, so here I am, being close..."

"Ray, personal space." I was getting hot sweat beads forming on my forehead, it was already hot in my room and Rays body heat was making it a lot worst. The house phone rang and my mom stopped moaning.

I can't even lie, my body was liking them screaming and Ray being close to me like this but, I don't want my homie to come out of hiding. I moved to the other side so it wouldn't show. I felt his long skinny strong arms wrap around my waist bring me closer.

My ass was on his front. He grrr-ed in my ear turning me on even more. "Wanna do something, Jacob?" He said in a raspy sexual voice. His breath tickled my ear making my body relaxed on him. He chuckled from my reaction.

"Are you even gay?" I asked. "Wait are you?" He replied, curiously.

" I-" my door was swung open, cutting my sentence off, slamming into the wall. Ray jumped off of me, scooting far away with shocked eyes. I brought my head up to see my mom, furious.

"Why the hell is your principal calling me at midnight saying Ray got into a fight and you slapped the same kid Ray fought?" My mom asked, very, very angry.

"Double team?" I said in a small voice.

"You slapped Michael? hahaha." Ray laughed pulling his hand towards to me trying to give me a high five. "No Ray stop, we're making this a lot worse."

"So what happened, Jacob?"

"Well you see, he pushed into a vending machine and of course I'm going to have an attitude." My mom came up to me grabbing my hair pulling me close to her face. "Do you want me to cut all this shit off? I'll get the razor right now!"

"No, no, no I, I'll be good, mommy." I gently grabbed her hand releasing it from my curls. I smile at her all innocent rapping the covers around me laying back down, shaking a bit.

"Haha, mommy," Ray snickered patting my back. "Are you going to be good too, Ray?"

"Uh yeah, sure, mommy." He said calmly, does he not know my mom or something?

"Better not get any more calls in the fucking night about you two misbehaving, got it?"

"Got it." She slapped the door, going back into her room. I looked over at Ray and he smirked at me. Oh god please don't fuck with my body's emotions. I don't like you but my body does. I need help.

"Night Jakey." He turned around, pulling the covers off me and onto him. Well fine, take the fucking blankets. It's hot in this room anyway.

It was probably two in the morning when I felt my shorts slide down along with my boxers and my shirt rising up. Something solid was on my butt hole then was pushed into me, rocking back and forth. I grip the sheets smiling. The feeling was so sensational, I lightly moan biting hard on my lip.

My ass cheeks were being grabbed and pulled firmly. I was laying on my side while I was being pounded into. My curls were being pulled back. There where a lot of grunting noises. The covers tangled all around my legs.

"Uhh, Mmm yes..." Was the last thing I heard, then they pulled out and came everywhere. I felt the bed move around some more. Another sexual dream, I'm glad I didn't wake up Ray with this one though...

Dun Dun Dun

Was it a dream?