Chapter Twenty

Ray -

We stood in the middle of the street with Jacob's new bike in my hands. His arms were crossed and his nose pointing straight up. His back was also facing me. "Are you ready to learn now?"

"Oh no." We've been arguing about him learning how to ride a bike the whole time standing here. His acting like a five year old again. I swear I'm dating a pre schooler.

"Too bad," I placed it in front of him and kicked it on its kick stand. "I thought we left school to have s-"

"Nope we left school to learn how to ride a bike, now hop on." I knew he would never ditch school for something like this, so I made it seem like we left to go do something else.

"What if I fall and die."

"Then I'll miss you dearly," he smacked his lips, walked over to the bike and sat down. "Now what."

"I have to take it off its kicks stand, hold on to my shoulder."

"I'm not holding anything," he crossed his arms. "Okay whatever." I forcefully slid the kick stand back to the bar of the bike.

"Whoa Ray, Ray, Ray!!" He panicked, hands waving in the air and falling down with the bike in between his legs. I snorted. "It's not funny!" He cried, rubbing the arm he fell on. "I told you to hold onto me."

"I'm so over learning how to ride a bike."

"Get your scared ass up!" I grabbed his hand yanking him back up.

"I'll guide you the whole way."

"Guide me to the bedroom," he mumbled.

"Not happening, lets go." He got on once again. I had one hand on the handle and the other on the back of the seat.

"Don't let me go."

"I'll never let you go. Now start peddling," he kicked off the gravel with his left foot and began to slowly peddle. The bike wobbled from side to side as he moved the handles. I held onto the right handle and the back of the seat. I picked up my walking hoping he'll try peddling a little faster.

"Jacob are you ready for me to let go of the bike?"

"No, no please don't let go!" He cried. "Okay, fine, take your time." We rode up and down the street, I even rode the bike with him holding on the back of me.

"Ray, I think I'm ready for you to let me go,"

"You sure?" I confirmed. He nodded and I began hustling with him on the bike. "What ever you do, don't stop peddling."

"I got it, I won't." He peddled down the road. I looked to his side as the sun hit his face. His nutty brown eyes shined in the light. The way he stuck his tongue out slightly as he peddled. He looked over at me giving me the same goggly eyes I was giving him. The wind blew through our hair as we raced into the sunset. It was all so perfect.

Then I realized it. It finally slapped me in the face and I see it crystal clear. I let go of the handle and bike seat and let him ride all on his own.

~

We stormed into our room, knocking over posters, art work, and picture frames as we sloppily twirled tongues. Swapping turns being pinned to the wall. I slipped my hands under Jake shirt, feeling his warm chest. His abs pressed against my palms; my fingers outlined his perfectly round brown nipple. I flicked it before taking my hands out of his shirt.

I tossed Jake on the bed and crawled on. Keeping passionate eye contact with him the whole time. I unzipped his pants, dropping them down along with his plaid green underwear. His shirt and my clothes came off, shortly after.

I placed my hand on Jakes' cock, leaning my head down and began to pepper kisses all over his chest. I kept moving my hand as I sucked on Jakes' very sensitive nipples. His left one seem to be the most sensitive.

I moved down a little and wastes no time, taking the pink leaking tip of Jakes' cock into my mouth, sucking before sinking down so he's half way down my throat.

He made some kind of chocked moan as my hand moved down to cup and play with his heavy balls. Pulling off with a pop and a string of saliva before spitting filthy on his cock and jerking hard and fast. His thighs shook, I pulled off of him once again and straddled his waist before rolling my hips, moaning as our cocks slid together.

I leaned down to connect our lips; It's nothing but tongue and teeth. I reached blindly toward the bedside table and wrapped my hands around the lube. "Face down, ass up!" I demanded.

He complies after I got off of him. His face smushes against the bed sheets and his ass up in the air, exposed. Slapping a hand down on one of Jacob's ass cheeks, making it jiggle.

"Look at this tight asshole." I bit my lip and leaned down, flattening my tongue and sweeping it over his puckered hole. Jake moaned and pushed his ass back, which made my tongue poke through a tight ring of muscle. He cursed and fisted the bed sheets below him. I licked him open before slathering my fingers in the cool lube.

Slapping Jakes' ass again and gripping a handful of hot flesh before easing a single finger into Him.

"Fu-fuck!" He mumbled.

I was pushing the single digit in and out before adding another, Jake bucked and begged for more.

"You gotta fucking filthy mouth, begging for more." I hissed.

Granting Jakes' wish, I squeezed in my third finger. Soon, I was fucking into Jacob hard which made him writhe; he loves being fingered open.

"I want more." He managed to say.

I smirked and pulled my fingers out.

"Spread your legs a little more," He complied, he was spread, ass up and face smushed into the bed.

"Ready?" I asked. He nodded and I gripped the base of my cock and teased his entrance. Wiggling it around and smacking it down on the puckered space before pushing forward.

I bottomed out and waited for a little while before ploughing into Him. He screamed and gripped the bet sheet as I fucked into him relentlessly. Little 'Uh uh uh's' filled the room along with my moans.

He was loving every minute of it and moaned like a pornstar when I hit his spot. "Yeah, ri-right there. Fuck!"

"Yeah, you like that?" I grunted. "You love it? Having a nice long thick cock up your ass, and I thought you were straight.." I grunted out. "The last time I checked, straight boys don't moan like a little slut when they're being fucked like a bitch in heat!"

"Sh-shit, I'm close." He moaned and started thrusting his hips back into My forceful upthrusts.

"Yeah? You gonna cum for me, Jake? Gonna make a mess all over the bed? You gonna get tight around me and make me cum, too?"

I leaned down and started to bite into Jakes' scapular, scraping his teeth over sweat, slicked skin. My thrusts became hard and fast.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck, uh huh, yeah, shit, fuuuuuck!" The coil was burning and soon, he was releasing all over the bed, cumming untouched. I swore and fucked into him, two, three more times before cumming into him with a moan.

The room was heavy with sweat and the smell of sex. He collapsed and I was now standing on wobbly legs.

"That" pants "was" pants "amazing!" He whispered. I chuckled and laid down beside him.

It happened, it finally happened. I've been waiting so long for us both to be awake for this. It was more than just amazing.