Chapter Five

Ray -

I know he was trying to stick it in my ass, I know I'm sexy, but damn, I'm not into that. He's trying to attack me while I'm asleep; spooning all of this. Well, that ain't happening. He better sleep the other way and not turn the fuck around, or my fist is going to meet his face, again. Horny mother fucker; I wonder what he was dreaming about though, making his friend all happy and shit.

The bed was shifting like crazy, making squeaky noises and Jacob was also making uncomfortable groans. I hope he doesn't do this often. I faced the other way and he did too. We were back to back, but not touching. I knew he was still awake, he kept playing with that stupid tag on the pillow. All I heard was the tag flapping up and down. I kicked his leg and he wailed loudly.

"If you don't stop with the noise," the bed altered. I felt a hand clasp my ass cheek. I moaned out in pain, "Don't fucking kick my leg." He let go of cheek and turned his body back around. I whined, shoving his shoulder. "I'm not gay."

"Okay." Okay? No, I'm not. Whatever. I nod off to sleep.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

My loud phone alarm went off. I picked my phone up pressing the snooze button, turning my head, squinting my eyes, letting them adjust to the sunlight. Wait, where's big head? I threw my hand to his side of the bed and rubbed my hand up and down, he was gone. His side was still warm, so I knew he had just gotten up. I woke up fast looking at the time. It was eight ten, school starts at nine.

I hopped out of bed and undid my braids, letting it flow into a curly mess, I bungle the clothes I was going to wear to school and rushed to the restroom. Opening the door, it suddenly stopped. Something was in the way of the door. The hot steamy air had come from the small opening. The mist warmed my chilly face. I always loved the feeling of stepping out of the shower. I reached my hand in trying to see what was causing the door not to open all the way. My hand moved all around until I felt something wet and lengthy. I ran my hand over it trying to figure out what it was.

"Ugh mmm," someone moaned, "Is there anything, in particular, you need Ray?" The door swung open, I snatched my hand back fast. Eyes widen and my mouth gaped. My whole bottom jaw smashed into the floor. I then realized what I was rubbing; a males genitals. I looked at Jacobs face then back down at his dick. Then repeated it once more. Clearly in shock.

"Um-uhh..." He just stood there naked with his arm leaning on the door frame. "Is there anything you need?" He repeated, feeling through his drenched drippy curly hair. He seems to be really confident about all this. I mentally outlined his figure. When he said it wasn't two inches, he meant it.

"I um I uh.." I slowly glanced back down. "My face is up here Ray."

"Uhh Yeah, I Know...I just.."

"You just, what..?" This whole situation doesn't look right. I also couldn't think of anything to say. He viewed me, everything was happening so fast. I have two options: Fight or flight. I chose flight, scampering back into the room, I slammed the door, holding onto the handle and panted hard. I heard him close the bathroom door and I loosened my grip on the door handle. I have never seen another guy naked; ever! Nor have I touched them.

The bedroom door opened and he stepped in with his outfit and a towel wrapped around his hair. "The showers' all yours now, might want to wait a while, kinda used all the hot water, but it looks like you're going to need cold anyways, to take care of that, problem, I see I have given you." He smirked.

"Problem?" His eyes landed on the tent in my shorts. "What? Psh, this is morning wood, you didn't give me this."

"Sure," He rolled his eyes. He walked over to the little mirror hanging above the dresser. He took out his hair products: Gel and Hairspray, locking his curls into place.

"You didn't even cover your self." He sighed, "Are you still talking about what happened three minutes ago?"

"It was just hanging there!" My voice got higher each time I explained how he was gestured in the door frame of the restroom. "Let it go, Ray, Its all over, keep bringing it up and I'll start to think you enjoy seeing it out in all glory."

"I-Whatever." He smiled proudly as I walked out the room with my things. Light, long, and thick. Was the image I couldn't get out of my head. Flashes of it going off in my mind. I really need to stop thinking about it. I start bathing myself and I hear the front door open and slam shut, I guess I'm going to be late for school.

-

I shut the water off, wrapping my hair in the towel. I stepped out, grabbing the other towel, putting it around my waist and walking back into Jacobs room. I pick out my black tee with red writing on it, black skinnies and my white and red Jordan's and a few chains with my snap back. I put my hair in a bun typestyle. Okay, now how am I going to get to school. I don't even know where it is located at. I walked around the house and saw a piece of paper on the dining table.

It read..

' The Address to St. Petters school.

194 Holloway, 5 blocks right from the house. You can take my car, I road the bus today and DO NOT crash my car!

-jake '

Is he going to trust me with his car? Shit. I grabbed the keys next to the note, walking outside. I spot his- hippy green car and got in. I should just walk. Not only is he an embarrassment, but his car is too. I start it up checking the mirrors when backing up. As I pulled out the driveway, my stomach started to growl, I'm already late might as well go get me some breakfast.

I stopped at McDonald's and the lady over the intercom greeted me, "Welcome to McDonald's what would you like this morning."

"Pancakes, bacon, and hash browns with orange juice."

"Will that be all sir?"

"Yes."

"Okay your total is $7.56 please pull up to the first window." I drove up to the window waiting for the lady to hand me my food. I turned the radio on trying to find a good station to listen to.

I looked around the car was spotless, my car was dirty all the time until I got it taken away for almost getting it toed. Wasn't my fault, the tree was blocking the 'don't park here' sign. The lady who took my order had come to the window with my bag of breakfast. The window creaked open and she looked at Jacobs car, then back at me; giggling to herself.

"Can I just get my food?" I handed her a ten and she gave me my change back. I took the bag and drove off. I turned around and saw her burst out laughing. I actually thought his car would be better than this shit.

Pulling up to the teachers parking lot, I know I'm not supposed to park here, but oh well. The first period had already started and I need my schedule. I sprinted into the office, "Ray Smith," I said with my hands on my knees, catching my breath. "Looks like it's your first day Mr. Smith and you're already running late, don't make this a habit." I nodded my head a took the schedule out her hand.

My first period is biology, my worst subject. Let's get this period over with.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Are y'all ready for some gay sex ? Yes ? You are ? :D too bad cause they ain't doing it anytime soon, buuuutttt I might change my mind.