Chapter Fifteen

I made a new BoyxBoy story so go read vote comment and tell me what you think !

You guys will enjoy this chapter...A LOT! >_>

Ray -

I stand in the middle of the deserted street watching Jacob speed away in that ugly, poor excuse of a car. It's like a mini-minivan. I clutched on my purple backpack strap walking down the street, this is, in fact, the second time I have to walk home.

I wonder what his problem is. I wiped the teardrop of sweat that was forming on my forehead.

-

I unlocked the door to the house to be greeted by everyone, except Jake. I thought he'd be home?

"Where's Jacob?" I asked. "He's not with you?" I shook my head. "He kicked me out his car then drove off."

"Are you okay Ray? You look a bit, hurt." My dad asked looking up from the paper. "I'm fine.." I guess.

I walked off to our room setting my stuff on the polished floor. I laid on the bed grabbing my phone, staring at the clock. Jacob, where are you?

-

I looked at my phone again it was almost twelve. We were all worried, I continued to text him but still no reply. His mom is worried sick! I hope he didn't go do something stupid. I stripped into my boxers and t-shirt.

I sat on the edge of the bed gawking at my phones' clear screen. Moments later the door busted open and there stood Jacob. Slanting on the frame of the door. He looked like he was drunk. Shirt all ruffled up. Eyes wondering in every direction. Slouching his back.

He wilted over to me. Swinging his hair back and forth. Keeping the door wide open. Mumbling random things together, trying to form a sentence.

The moonlight gazed into our room, all the light in the house were off. All I saw was the shadow of Jake. He stepped in the light, looking angelic as his eyes met mine.

"Jacob! Where have you been!?" He gripped my arm pulling me toward his face. Then he did the most unforgettable thing.

He kissed me.

And it was a hungry kiss, biting my lip, lathering his tongue into my mouth.

His lips on top of mine. Moving quickly in a perfect sync. I pulled away fast. No this is wrong, he doesn't know what he's doing, he's drunk! I can smell the beer on his breath. I can't take advantage of him.

"What the hell?"

"I want my dick in your ass!"

"J- wait, what?" He cut me off by getting on me, unzipping his pants and pulling them down. Pinning my arms above my head. He began to dry hump me grinding-hard on my mini-me.

"I want my dick in your sweet, tight, chocolate ass!" He growled rotating his harden dick on top of mine.

"Jake I-ugh." why does this feel so good? I moved my body with his, crushing my tip into his. Every sly connection with one another manhood dove me foolish.

Leaning my head back. He picked up his body movements, putting pressure on my now solid dick. He moved forward licking my lips, slipping his warm slimy tongue in my mouth. They danced around, wrapping around each other and then I snapped. I scooted back pushing Jake off of me.

"Jacob, what is this all about?"

"I like you, Ray. I really, really, like you. My body likes you, I just want to feel me in you!"

"Uh.." My eyes grew white all the color in my dark skin faded to a ghost pale color. This must be a dream I am dreaming this is not happening.

He tackled me down on the bed hovered over me. He leans in my ear,

"Fuck me." He whispers raspy. I instantly threw him off of me. We are not going through the same thing we just did.

"no!"

"Wh-what, ?" I sighed

"Jacob, I don't like you, like that, we're cool and all, but I just got caught in the moment." I looked at him concerned, does he really like me? Or is it the alcohol? I-

"Wahhhh, ahh ahhh, ehhh." Is he crying? I looked up to see tears sprinting out of his tired eyes. His bottom lip trembled, his chest bucked out.

"Shhh, shhh Jake the door is still open, you'll wake everyone." He swung his arms in the air, acting like he was attacking an invisible person. Just balling his little eyes out.

"Wallahaajaagrah." Jesus.

"Jak-"

"Ah ah, ehh ehh, whhaaa y-you think I'm ugly?" He wailed, throwing himself around like a little kid.

He was crying from the top of his lungs. Rocking back and forth, holding on to his knees. Trying to calm down. "No, no Jacob, I don't think you're ugly!!"

"Why-y won't you let-t me pop your back cherry?"

"My what?" Tears flowed down his cheeks. "I'm sorry Jake, I don't like boys." He sniffed a couple of times then looked at me with his watering eyes.

"Hold me?" I sighed its the least I can do. He scooted next to me slowly wrapping his arms around my waist. I flinched back a little. He crawled on my lap, snuggling his head in the crook of my neck.

He nibbled on my collarbone, ignoring his action, I patted his back, resting my chin on his shoulder.

"Gayyyyyy!" I looked up to see nana passing by smirking at us, holding a sculpted glass with apple juice in her hand.

Jake should have closed the door. He looked at me with puppy eyes. What does he want now? "Can I just taste you?"

"Hahha, Jacob you're drunk, go to sleep." I laugh to my self as he drifted off to sleep. Clasping on my white t-shirt.

I woke up to me spooning jake and him fast asleep. His tiny curls were in his face, I brushed them away staring at his sleepy face. His breath was so slow, and calm.

I wonder if he remembers anything from last night. Does he really like me? Naw, like I said he was drunk! It was the alcohol talking.

____________________

Don't forget to check at the new story!!!!! I'm serious I will stop writing this story if you don't!