Chapter Sixteen

Enjoy the chapter.

Ray -

As I propped myself up to watch Jake sleep, I wondered about the crazy shit that happened last night, I began playing with the curl that was in Jacob's face. His hair was so soft and felt nice when I slide my hands through the curls. He shifted around on the bed rubbing me with his ass, and since I only have boxers on my member was more responsive.

Jacob suddenly woke up. He turned around a faced me. His cheeks turned a shade of pink and he scurried away from me. I felt like I was looking at him all dreamy like.

"Uhh what happened last night?" He asked looking curiously around the room.

"You got drunk and umm I led you to the bed and you- fell asleep."

I can't tell him that he confessed his love or whatever to me. He seems already embarrassed about the position we slept in. So lying and not bringing it up is the best solution for now.

"We didn't-I didn't, did we?" He bit his lip nervously. "Did we talk about, you know, things and um feelings, about animals, or maybe food, maybe even thoughts about, hmm life."

"Nope, you just came home wasted and fell asleep. Don't worry I took care of you."

"Huh, My head really hurts." I laughed and got up. "Come on, tell me where you keep the aspirin." We walked into the living room.

Jacob opened the cabinet that had all the medicine in it. He stood on the balls of his feet reaching out trying to grab the pain relievers.

Look at his cute little short self-try to reach the medicine on the top cabinet. Aww does Jacob need a step stool? Aha. I walked over to him snickering.

"Jake, sit down I got it." I patted his shoulder. He dragged his body over to the dining table and collapsed in his seat. His head laying down with his hands spread out everywhere.

I laughed as he groaned and rubbed his head. Sitting down next to him I gave him a glass of water and dropped the two tablets of aspirin. The water sizzled in the glass.

"Drink it, I'll make you feel better." He looked at the glass then back at me. "Go on," He put the glass to his lips, gradually sipping it.

"Jacob!" A roaring calling came from the master bedroom. I felt the whole house shake, like an earthquake about to bloom.

He dropped the cup filled with the sizzle-ness and It smashing into a million pieces once it hit the hard; concrete like scratched up floor. The door swerved opened, crashing into the wall. Cracks reviled on the faint blue walls. And there stood an angry short Mexican mother in her black slickly robe. Her eyes filled with red and orange flames. Her midnight colored hair thrown around everywhere.

She looked like a scarier version of Medusa. Her tiny little feet made so much ruckus as she marched over to us. Her fist clenched and ready to throw a punch at anyone who told her she was wrong.

"Where have you been!?"

"I - uh was uh-" He stuttered, shaking in his skin.

"First you kick your stepbrother out the car, make him walk seven blocks home, don't come home until one in the fucking morning and, and-"

"Gives Ray the 'D'" No other than nana interrupting in a serious situation.

"Yeah and that too-wait what?" She said/questioned. I facepalmed.

My life.

Is too much.

This can not get any worse.