-Troffy // Trott and Alsmiffy-

-Fluffy-

-Attention Seeking-

-Trott's POV-

I watch Smith as he helps Kim sort out her computer. I bite my lip at the view I have. God I never knew Smith had such a good arse.

Ross stands next to me chuckling, "what are you doing?"

I sit properly up and swallow, "w-what do you mean?"

I keep my eyes on Smith, Ross follows my gaze.

"Wai- Woah! You're checking out Smith!" Ross says loudly but I cover his mouth so all you heard was a loud 'Smith!'

Smith turns around and looks at us. I smile and wave with my hand that isn't over Ross' mouth. Ross waves too, Smith laughs and smiles at us, waving then turning back. I sigh and remove my hand from Ross' mouth.

"I'm sorry buddy." Ross says patting my shoulder.

"I just need a way to talk to him, I hate when he gives so much attention to someone else, grrrr!" I whine.

"I know!" Ross says.

He swiftly punches me in the crotch, causing me to jump up and groan. Ross runs over to Smith and whispers something, Ross runs back and Smith starts walking over. Ross then pushes my foot, causing me to fall into Smith's arms.

"You fainted... Straight in my arms. You know, if you wanted my attention you don't have to go to such extremes." Smith whispers in my ear.

"Well this is awkward..." I whisper.

Ross smiles and leaves the room, dragging Kim with him.

I stand up and sit on the couch instead of my seat. Smith takes a seat next to me.

"Explain things to me?" He asks, placing his hand on my knee.

"I just get so, what's the word? Eh, Annoy--" I say, looking away.

"Jealous?" Smith asks, laughing.

"You could say. I don't like when you give so much attention to other people."

"You could have just said so."

He pulls me close and I wrap my arms around him. My head lays on his chest, listening to his heart beat.

"Smith?" I whisper, "can I do something that I've been wanting to do for a while?"

"What's that?" Smith asks.

I lift up my head and look at him in the eyes. He then realises what and gets ready. But instead of kissing him, I grab his arse. He squeals.

"Woah!" Smith squeals.

I giggle, "God, looks so good and feels so good too. Such a fine piece of arse!"

"You fucking idiot!" Smith giggles, lifting up my head and slamming his lips into mine.

My body relaxes as I kiss back. He pulls away.

"That's what I wanted." Smith whispers blushing.

"The almighty Smith blushes!" I squeal.

He laughs. I cuddle into him and he rests his head on mine.

"God, you're an arsehole Trott." Smith smiles and hums.