-Lewster // Lewis and Turpster-

-Lewis and Turpster-

-Reunited-

-Turps POV-

My palms were sweating and my nerves were extremely high. It's been probably a whole month since I saw Lewis. He often messaged me but I wasn't allowed to message back, that's what she said at least. I was breaking the rules and it makes me super nervous but some what proud of myself.

From the corner, a shadowy figure approaches me and lowers its hood.

"Hey Mark." Lewis says softly.

"Hey Lewis." I reply, my voice cracking a little.

"Did you want to talk about something? Because you know if your not into me that much anymore, I'd completely understand." Lewis mutters, staring at the ground.

I shake my head, "You're perfect."

Lewis lifts his head with a huge sigh of relief.

"But..." I add.

Lewis grits his teeth, "There's always a goddamn fucking but, isn't there?"

I frown, "There's someone else."

Lewis scans my expression, "Why do you look so depressed as I'm one being rejected here?"

"You don't get it." I frown.

Lewis loosens up a little and reaches for my hand, "I'm sorry."

I hold tightly onto his hand, "There's this ex girlfriend of mine, who thinks she can control me and I try to stick up for myself but things just go very south, very quickly."

Lewis holds out his other hand, "Give me your phone, I just wanna check something."

I do as I'm told and Lewis types in a number and lets it ring, "Oh hi, no, this is Lewis speaking. Mark? Mark's perfectly okay now,"

I cut in and whisper, "Is that who I think it is?"

Lewis puts his finger to his lips, "but I'd appreciate it if you laid off my boyfriend because as much as I love fighting for something I want, we all know I'd win anyway. Yes, yes and yes. Okay, thank you, goodbye."

Lewis hangs up and hands me back my phone.

"You just did the impossible." I muttered, "And called me your boyfriend."

Lewis laughs, "Now do you wanna come back to mine and hang out?"

Lewis winks. A smile forms on my face, "I'd like that."

He took hold of my hand and wrapped his arm around my waist, "Let's get out of here."