-Lewin // Lewis & Sjin-

-Livestream-

-Sjin's POV-

I can't help myself. I just keep on staring at him. I don't care that we're live and we're a secret. It doesn't stop the uncontrollable joy I get from him. 

My hand slides under the desk, out of sight, and onto Lewis' knee. He didn't seem to react, instead he calmly yet carefully slid his hand under the table too. He took my hand in his and ran his thumb over my hand, in a back and forth movement.

I stared at our hands for a moment longer. "Sjin." Tom said, snapping his fingers, "Sjin." I snapped my eyes to meet Tom's.

"Yes, oh sorry." I replied.

"You haven't said much, is there anything you'd like to do in this situation? I mean Lewis has pretty much spoken everytime. He's practically in control." Tom explained.

I had no clue what was going on.

"I'll support Lewis with whatever he does. I'll pat him on the back and say 'you're doing great, well done mate.' That's all." I said, not actually knowing the true meaning of the words.

Tom shrugged a little, "Okay, yeah. I guess you can do that."

Lewis turned to me, "thanks buddy." He then turned back to Tom almost in a rush to avoid looking at me.

I pulled my hand from Lewis' and laid it flat on the table before pushing myself up, "eh, let's take a break now?"

The others shared looks of confusion but nodded in agreement. I just need some time to think. I grabbed my drink and headed out the room, towards the nearest empty office. I closed the door behind me and sat at the desk, taking a swig from my drink.

Moments later, Lewis entered the room. He looked at me then sighed, "What did I do now?"

I furrowed my eyebrows and turned away from him, "You automatically assume that I'm mad at you, why?"

"Oh I don't know, maybe that fact you pulled your hand away from mine and you kept avoiding my eye contact!" Lewis confessed.

I spun the seat around to face him and scoffed, "When did I do? All I've been doing is staring at your stupidly handsome face!"

Lewis closed his eyes and pressed his fingers against his temples, "Sjin, when you say things like that it just encourages me to come out. But if this is about last night, I don't want to hear it."

He turned to leave the room but I grabbed his wrist rather quickly.

"Don't leave me." I whined.

Lewis sighed, "Sjin, just get out of this office and get your amazing butt into the game room."

"Why?" I asked.

He moved my hand into his, "Because no one took a break expect from you, then me. That doesn't look suspicious at all, does it?"

I lifted an eyebrow, slightly scared that maybe we weren't careful enough. Lewis registered the look of fear on my face, "Last night, you told me you wanted the whole world to know about us. Are you having second thoughts?"

"Well, I wanted us to tell the world. Not for them to guess or others to tell." I frowned. 

Lewis pulled me up so I was stood in front of him. He softly smiled at me and ran his fingers down my cheek, "Sjin, I love you and it shouldn't matter if the whole world knows or not. My love will always be there."

Before I could reply, Lewis spoke again, "okay, ahem, sorry, shall we get back to the game now?"

I nodded and followed him out of the room. Before we entered the game room, I squeezed Lewis' hand and whispered, "I love you too."

He seemed distracted and kind of distant but he knew what he was doing. We entered the room and just as we were about to enter the frame, I loosened my hand from Lewis but I couldn't. He held tightly onto my hand. We both took our seats and Lewis dropped my hand, going for something more obvious, he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me towards him.

"Ready?" Tom asked, obviously knowing what was going on.

Lewis nodded, "Of course."

The stream starts up again and Lewis introduced us again, "And we're back again to resume our adventure!"

Tom nodded, "But unfortunately two of our players will be leaving us for the rest of the night."

Lewis nodded, "Yes, me and Sjin have a date planned. It was original a secret but Sjin being the impatient guy he is, I had to tell him."

My mouth dropped open. Yes, I'm shocked. Lewis isn't the kind of person to go against his promises. 

Lewis stood up and brushed himself down, he held out his hand to me. I took it lightly until he tightened the grip and pulled me.

"Come on handsome. Lets get out of here." Lewis grinned, leading me out of the room.

Once we're out of the room, there's a few cheers from inside and then some more friendly chatter. I stood staring at Lewis.

"You didn't do that because you felt forced to, did you?" I frowned, "I don't want you to be pressured into anything."

Lewis shook his head and chuckled, "Sjin, Shut up okay. I did it because I love you. I don't know a lot but I do know if anything has anything to do with you, I won't ever regret it."

A unknown smile creeped onto my face as Lewis' reassuring eyes stared into mine.

"Now come on. We have a date to get to." Lewis said.

"I thought that was a joke?" I say, laughing.

"No, I seriously have a date scheduled for us." Lewis said taking both of my hands. 

"You're so cute." I whisper gaining a slight blush from him.

He goes in to kiss me but sounds of footsteps from around the corner cause him to pull away. As disappointed as I am, I still laugh. Lewis laughs awkwardly as well.

"Come on." Lewis said.