-Sjips // Sjin and Sips-

-Sad-

-Sjin's POV-

I place the pill in my mouth then down the water, swallowing the pill.

These pills should be making me better, they haven't done anything, I've been taking them for 6 months.
Everyday in the office was such a task, always so much effort, I didn't want to do it, I struggled so much every day getting out of bed, sometimes I wish I didn't.

I go to the living room and turn on the tv, and snuggle up with my blanket. There's then a knock on the door, I get up and look in the mirror, running my fingers through my hair, making sure I look presentable. I go to the door and open it.

"Good morning." The postman, says handing over some mail.

"Good morning, thank you, have a good day now." I reply taking the mail.

He smiles and then walks away.

Always the same reply. No 'you have a good day too sir!' I'll get over it though, I always do.

I go back to the living room, and sit at the table. I start shuffling through the post, until I come to one that catches my eye. I open it.

It reads out:

Dear Mr Skyes,

We would like to inform you that your application for your request has been denied. There are some obvious reasons and some unknowns reasons. Some are that you are not mentally ready, nor physically. Maybe try again next year, you might have a chance.

Signed: The City Hall.

I sigh, I really wanted that, it would've made me smile and happy. I waited 3 months just for that reply. Argh.

I go back to the sofa and watch more tv. There's then a knock on the door, I get up again and open it. It's Sips.

"Sjin... You were meant to be at the office two hours ago to stream with me..." Sips says looking behind me into my flat.

"Oh..." I whisper.

I look down.

Sips sighs, "It's fine, come on, get dressed and we'll to the office." He says walking in and shutting the door.

I nod, I head to my room to get changed as he makes himself comfortable.

-Sips POV-

I sit at Sjin's table and shift through his mail, trying to see if he's missed anything important.

I then see an already opened one which does look important. I read through it.

Wow. This must have hurt him a lot. That sucks.

"Sips, I'm ready." Sjin says quietly behind me.

I put down the letter and nod, I get up and open the front door. We walk down to my car together and hop in.

I start driving.

After a few minutes, Sjin breaks the silence.

"I got denied.." He whispers.

"I saw." I say, "that must have sucked."

He nods, swallowing.

Fuckkk. Now I've made him sad.

"Sorry." I whisper, glancing at him sadly.

He ignores me until we arrive at the office.

We get out and walk up to the office.