-AlsmithKim // Alsmiffy and Kim-

(I couldn't find any other ship name for these two so I just stuck with that)

-Cute-

-Smith's POV-

I check myself in the mirror while I wait for Ross to tell me to come into the living.

"Smith! You can come in now!" Ross yells.

I walk into the living room. Straight away I notice Kim. She looks gorgeous.

"I did a good job, huh?" Ross smiles, and places his hands on his hips.

Kim giggles and I smile widely.

"Well, all you did was dress her up and add some make-up on her! But you did do a good job, she looks gorgeous like always!" I say wrapping my arm around her waist and kissing her cheek.

"Well, aren't you being super friendly tonight?" Kim laughs.

"I can't handle being around such a pretty lady!" I say, grinning.

"Come on you two! Go have a good night!" Ross says, throwing my car keys at me and opening the front door.

"Wow, you're desperate to get rid of us, aren't you?'" I say laughing and walking out the door.

"Well, you aren't the only ones with a date!" Ross yells slamming the door.

Me and Kim look at each other.

"Knew he was preparing for a big night, he never wears clothes as smart as that!" Kim says.

I laugh, "come on, let's get to our datee, shall we?"

I open the car door.

"We sure shall." She says hopping in.

I get in the other side. I drive to the restaurant that I booked for us. It's posh but still simple at the same time.

I hop out and open her door.

"Thank you." She nods her at me, smiling.

I shut it and follow her into the building.

We go to the main desk. Kim taps the bell and some comes to the desk.

"How may I help?" They ask.

"Eh, we have reservation for two under Smith, at 6:30." I say, trying to stay cool, as its my first time doing this stuff.

"Yes, that's correct! Follow me please." They say smiling and walk into the large space of occupied tables. We come to a nice looking table for two.

"Here we are!" They say placing some menus on the table, "if you need me then call me over!"

They walk away. I pull out the seat for Kim and she sits on it and takes herself in, then I take my seat.

"Hm, so, what do you want to eat Princess?" I hum.

"Wait, did you just call me princess?" Kim asks looking at me.

I lift up my head, "Yeah.. Yeah I did, Erm I'm sorry.."

"No, it's cute, like you." She smiles and looks down shyly.

I humpf and laugh. I look at the menu. Pork sounds nice.

"The pork sounds nice." Kim says still looking at her menu.

"I was legit thinking that, should we order it?" I ask.

She nods.

So we order and wait. After eating our pork and paying, we sit and talk for a while.

"I have never met anyone like you before, Alex." Kim says staring at me.

"Well, I've heard that before but I think that time it was a compliment!" I chuckle.

"It was! Because you're the most cutest guy I have met, and I actually don't regret it!" She smiles.

I smile, "come on my lady, let's get out of here."

I hold out my arm for her to grab and she does so. Then we leave. I drive her to her house and stop outside. We both get out and I walk her to her door.

"Tonight was amazing." Kim whispers staring up at my eyes.

"It sure was." I whisper back.

I brush a piece of her hair back, and lift her face towards mine. Our lips connect, as she places her hands on my shoulders. We kiss for a while, until we pull away.

"Come on pretty lady, you need sleep." I whisper.

"But I need you too." She whines.

I kiss her again, "Another day."

I start walking away, back to my car.

"I love you Smith!" Kim yells out her bedroom window.

"I love you too Kim!" I shout back jumping into my car and driving away.