Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I started squirming and kicking frantically trying to get away from these people.

Now we were in a small grassy clearing, with a van in the center.

Dammit! How could I be so stupid!? I should have known better than to trust these people!

David was unprepared for my outburst, and he dropped me.

My back hit the rock solid ground first, knocking the breath out of me.

As I rolled over and gasped for breath, I tried to crawl, desperate to get away. But the the woman bent down and kept me still.

Maybe I could kill myself. Do the job before they did it for me. Whatever they were planning on doing to me, I knew I wouldn't like it.

I looked around the clearing for a suitable weapon, but unless I was going to club myself to death with a stick, it wasn't much of a plan.

The woman reached down and stuck out her hand, trying to help me up.

I slapped her hand away. Like I could get up even if I wanted to!

I Glared at her. How could they do this?! They kill people! I glared at the black van, wishing it would burst into flames.

David glanced at me and followed my gaze.

"The van.....oh! Calm down, just because our vans are the same color doesn't mean we're the same people."

I tried to believe him. I wanted to believe him. So far these people hadn't hurt me, and I don't think they had any intension of doing so.

I think the dart was starting to wear off, though slowly.

We heard distant voices beyond the trees, and saw very thin beams sweep through the trees.

David scooped me up quickly, opening the door of the van and putting me in the back.

I was now sitting on the middle seat, trying to force myself to focus.

David and the woman climbed upfront, and David floored it.

I heard loud gun shots, and for one hair- raising moment though we would be hit, but the van kept going.

The clearing opened into a small dirt road, that David pulled onto. We flew down the road, the echo of gunshots behind us.

I slid down into my seat, and slowly fell sideways until I was laying cross the whole seat. Not the most graceful, but what the heck, I had an excuse to be tired.

I was just about to drift off into a welcomed sleep, when a new face popped over my seat, scarring the heck out of me.

My eyes force themselves open even wider, and I stared at the man.

He was, simply put, beautiful. He had dark mahogany hair. He had high-arched eyebrows, and cheekbones. And though it was hard to tell in this light, I think brown eyes. Whatever color they were, they were full of warmth. I immediately trusted this man.

I wondered what he thought of me. Long dark hair, green eyes. The one feature I liked about myself was my high-arching eyebrows. And my small, but not too small nose.

"So this is the newbie." The man said with a grin.

I heard David say something over his seat, about, "Clay leave the poor girl alone."

So this mans name was Clay. Nice name.

"What's her name?" The man named Clay asked.

"Kate......." I half mumbled.

Clay mumbled something back to David, still looking at me. I tried to keep my eyes open longer, to look at Clay's face longer.

But my body had other ideas. My eyes began to slowly slide shut, and I wanted to yell at them for not letting me see Clay longer.

As I slowly drifted off, I heard Clay ask David, "So is this the new werewolf?"

I fell asleep then, with my thoughts on Clay, and his warm eyes watching me.

************************************

Hey peeps! Hope your liking it so far. I'm gonna ask for 2 votes to upload the next chapter. So please click those buttons!

Please comment with what you think!

And don't let the chocolate bunnies get you! Mwhahahahahahh.