One Direction are in my house?!

I just want to say Hi to everyone who found this fic from a thread,

I wrote this as a 1D obsessed 13 year old and I'm now 19 and ashamed 

But please feel free to make fun of it as much as you like and enjoy x :

Authors Note:

Hiiiii everyone! So I have finally decided to write my own fan fiction!

Hope you all like it :)

~ALEX~

" Hey girl I'm waiting on ya I'm waiting on ya ........"

Live while we're young was blaring out of my alarm\ radio at 7:00 in the morning. Its better than the usual BEEP BEEP BEEP sound.

" ALEX SHUT THAT DAMN THING OFF!!!"

Ugh my older sister Ruby was such a grumpy guts.

I reached over and pulled the plug out. The song stopped instantly and I didn't even get a thank you.

Well I suppose that's what you get when you live with the queen of mean.

I literally rolled out of bed and onto the floor. I lay there for a few minutes on the uncomfortable, itchy carpet, dreading the day ahead.

Last day of school before the summer. I should be happy right?

Wrong.

Last day of school means last day of school pranks. Most of them aimed at me. You see I am the school punchbag.

Everyone picks on me. I have no friends, no boyfriend, no life.

My sister Ruby on the other hand has it all. She is the most popular girl in school. She gets all the friends and boyfriends she could ever want.

Not that I'm jealous of her or any thing. I mean she cakes herself in make up and puts so much fake tan on she looks like an orange crayon.

We are sisters but we are complete opposites. I have pin straight brown hair and grey/blue eyes. She has wavy blonde hair and green eyes. I love nothing more than watching a movie in my jeans and a jumper, while she loves going out partying in tiny skirts and tops. Actually the only thing we share in common is our love of one direction.

She just doesn't like their music being played on full blast at 7:00 in the morning.

I decided to finally get up off the ground and have a shower. I didn't feel like washing my hair so I tied it up into a messy top not and climbed into the shower. Singing What makes you beautiful on the top of my lungs I let the water massage my back.

I got out, wrapped a towel around myself and walked to my closet.

Since it was the last day of school we didn't have to wear our awful uniform.

It consisted of a black skirt, white shirt, black jumper, white knee high socks and a red tie.

Horrible. I know.

My selection of clothes was pretty limited. My mum never takes me shopping. She takes Ruby out ALOT though. I suppose she prefers her company.

Anyway I found my favourite pair of skinny jeans and my "No! Jimmy protested" T-shirt, that my friend Lilly had given me.

Lilly had been my best friend when I was younger. We had done everything together. We were inseparable. But when we were 12 her family moved to Japan. We kept in touch for a while but suddenly we lost contact. I can't even remember why. School was hell from then on.

I sniffed and put on my black Doc martens, tying the white laces.

I walked down stairs. Mum and Dad weren't up yet, surprise surprise. I picked up my school bag and an apple on my way out.

Yep today was gonna suck.

************************************

A/N

Sooooo.

What'd ya think?

I know my writing skills aren't the best but they will hopefully improve . Plz comment on weather you liked or not.

Seeya!