Not my room!

Hi! so here is the next chapter that i finally typed out ALL over again. -_-

Hope you like it!

***************************************************************************************************************

"NO!" I shouted and jumped in front of the doorway to prevent Niall from going in."You can not go in there!!". I did NOT want Niall to  see my room.

Louis was bad enough.But Niall? I think i would die.

"Awww," said Juli smiling at me evilly."Why don't you want little Nialler to see your room?".

I glared at her. She knew fully well why.

"Yeah," said Niall,"Why don't you want little me to see your room?"

"I-I just don't," I stuttered.

"Let me see!" he whined.

"No".

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"Enough!" Louis shouted. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"AHHH! PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed at him.

"Nope," he said, popping the P.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLISON, I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T PUT ME DOWN AT THIS VERY SECOND I W-,"

"you'll do what?" he asked smugly.

I huffed. There wasn't really anything I could do to him. He was so annoying.

Niall had used this opportunity to slip into my room.

His jaw dropped. I didn't blame him.

My room was covered in One Direction posters, Magazine covers, photos and drawings.

There was also One Direction Merchandise everywhere. 

Louis carried me into my room and dropped me (and I mean dropped me) onto my bed.

Which had One Direction covers on it by the way.

Juli then walked in after us. She was chuckling to herself.

I glared at her again. She was being REALLY annoying today.

Anyway, Niall eventually managed to shut his mouth and walked over to a drawing of a cartoon Niall hugging a cartoon me.

He smiled slightly and looked over to me, his blue eyes staring right into mine. Oh God.

I quickly looked down to the ground blushing, but I snapped my head back up again when I heard Louis scream down the stairs,"HAZZA, ZAYNEY, LILI! GET YOUR BUTTS UP HERE!".

I gave him a death stare. He smiled sweetly back at me.

I heard three sets of footsteps coming up the stairs and Liam mumbling,"Don't call me lili.."

They eventually got to my room and had the same reaction as Niall.

Once they had managed to shut their mouths, they started to walk around my room looking at different posters and merchandise, and saying stuff like:

"I remember that!"

"They make these?!"

"Ugh, what am I wearing?".

Niall on the other hand had spotted my guitar and walked over to it.

"You play the guitar?" he asked sounding surprised.