slow day

OK.. So I have decided to base this story in kilkenny, because it will make writing easier as I know it really well. BTW for any of you that are not Irish, it is in the south east.

*****************************************************************************************************

It had been a few hours of playing video games, watching TV and messing around, and I had to admit it. We were bored. All of us were sprawled out on the couch, arms and legs all over the place.

"I'm boreeeeeeed," Louis moaned.

"WE KNOW," we all shouted back at him.

"Sorry..," he mumbled. I sighed.

"Does anyone have any idea of something we can do?" I asked, exasperated.

"No," everyone mumbled.

"Oh! I have an idea!" Harry suddenly exclaimed.

"What?" We all asked.

"Let's make cupcakes!" he shouted, sounding genuinely excited.

We all gave him a WTF look, but he just shrugged.

"I don't see any of you coming up with any bright ideas".

"Fine..," Juli mumbled. So we all de-tangled ourselves, and got up of the couch, stretching our arms and legs.

We walked into the kitchen, and I started to get out all the ingredients. Flour, Sugar, eggs..

I saw that Zayn had brought the laptop in, and was looking up cupcake recipies

Well. This was going to be fun...

*1 hour later*

The kitchen was a scene of chaos. We had managed to somehow make the cupcakes, and they were in the oven. But at the moment there was flour, eggs and loads of other stuff covering every possible surface in the kitchen, as we threw whatever we could reach at each other.

 This wasn't just a food fight. This was a food war.

I reached up to the counter and grabbed a hand full of flour, before chucking it at Harry, covering his curls with a layer of white powder. In return he grabbed an egg and cracked it over my head.

Oh no he didn't.

Just as I was about to go full food ninja on him, the oven beeped.

"The cupcakes are done!" Juli screamed, and we all ran over to the oven. I put on some oven gloves, and took them out of the oven, and put them on the counter.

We all stared at the cupcakes for a while before I said," If you want you can start decorating. But I'm having a shower" and I ran upstairs before anyone could protest.

I stripped, and hopped into the shower, letting the water massage my skin, and making sure I washed all the egg out of my hair. Once I was done, I got out of the showr and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around myself.

As I was walking down the hall, to my room, I walked right into something. No, wait, someone. I looked up to be greeted with the blue eyes I had been staring into for the past day.

"Oh, Hi Niall," I said casually,"What's up?"

He blushed, and I realised I was still in a towel. I felt my face slowly turn red.

He let out a chuckle, and ran a hand through his hair.

"Do you want me to save you a cupcake?" he asked, I giggled and nodded.

"Sure, I'll be down in a sec," I said, and pecked him on the cheek, before heading to my room. I shut the door, and pulled out a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I put them on quickly and made my way downstairs. 

I got to the kitchen, and grabbed the last cupcake off the plate and bit into it.

"So what are we doing now?" I asked, the boys and Juli shrugged.

"How about a movie marathon?" Louis suggested. Everyone nodded, and we made our way into the living room.

I'll probably tidy the kitchen tomorrow, I thought to myself. Or maybe not.

I sat down next to Niall on the couch, resting my head on his shoulder.

I'm not sure when I fell asleep, but I did.

 ******************************************************************************************

Sorry Its short, but I've been really busy lately :P I'll try to update again soon!

Love, Aisling xxx