Oh no

I was shoved through the door by Mrs.Willthane. Rude.

I sat down on one of the uncomfortable wooden chairs across from Principle Martin. Violet sat down next to me. That Witch had a smirk plastered on her orange face.

Principal Martin looked at us through her glasses.

"So. I believe you two had a bit of a disagreement."

I thought back to me attacking Violet.

Yes. Disagreement.

"Well would one of you care to explain?"she asked.

I opened my mouth to reply, but Violet suddenly shouted out,"IT WAS ALEX! SHE ATTACKED ME FOR NO REASON!"

I glared at her. She smiled innocently back at me.

"Alex is this true?"

I turned back to look at principal Martin.

"No. She offended some one I care about." I replied. I prayed that she wouldn't ask who.

"And who is this person?"

Damn it. I'm screwed.

"Niall Horan miss. He is a member of One Direction". I looked down at the ground.

"Really Alex? Getting into a fight over some member of a boy band? I am very disappointed in you!"

I continued to look at the ground as she went on and on about "respectable behaviour" and "pointless boy bands".

Violet was enjoying every minute of this. I could tell.

"Now. Apologise to Violet and go home. There is no point in you staying here for any longer ".

I mumbled a "sorry" and ran out the door before anyone could stop me.

I grabbed my bag, iPod and headphones and headed out the door. I was secretly really happy.

The rest of the day off school. Thank you Violet.

Now I just had to face my parents.

************************************

A/N

I know that was really,really short and boring but the next few will hopefully be more exciting.

Plz tell me what you think!

Seeya later!!!!!.