Harry

A/N

hi everyone. i'm writing this chapter on my phone at school so it's probably going to be short. But i was bored and didn't want to wait for your votes so.....30 votes for the next one ok?

*****************************

~ALEX POV~

I sat down on the couch and Niall sat down next to me, draping an arm across my shoulders. Liam pressed play and the movie started.

About 1/4 through the movie Harry came in and sat down on an arm chair. Niall and I were concentrating on the movie, but I could feel Harry's glares burning into us. It made me super uncomfortable.

When the bit where Rue dies came around I got a bit upset, like I always do.

Niall noticed a tear threatening to spill down my cheak. So he started to stroke my hair and make a "shhh" noise. In response I buried my head in his chest.

I heard a shuffling noise and looked up to see Harry getting up and walking back to the kitchen.

I sighed.

"Niall, i'm going to go and check on him," I said. I got up and walked into the kitchen.

Harry was standing with his back to me. His fists were clenched and he was staring at the wall.

"Harry?" I asked gently. He jumped and turned around.

"What?" he asked harshly.

"Um....I-I just wanted to know if you were ok.....," I mumbled.

"I am so sorry!!," he shouted," I LOVE YOU ALEX, I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!"

"Harry Im with Niall now," I said.

He ran to me picked me up and whirld me around.

"I love you," he whisperd, and smashed his lips to mine. It was the most amazing kiss ever.

"Leave Niall and come with me," he said.

"ok," I said, and we rode away into the sunset on a magical pink unicorn.

THE END

(A/N naah I'm messing with you guys. on to the proper story !)

"what?" he asked harshly.

"Um...I-I just wanted to know if you were ok," I mumbled.

"Oh..oh well i'm fine. Sorry," he grumbled.

"No problem, and no your not. Niall told me why you were fighting," I said, he looked down to his shoes.

I walked over to him.

"Harry...,"I started, but before I could finnish, he smashed his mouth to mine. I pushed him off me.

"Harry what the hell?"

"I'm sorry, It's just I really like you and I just... I don't know,"be mumbled.

"Harry. I'm sorry I just don't like you like that. But don't worry, you will find somebody," I said.

"Ok your right," he said standing up taller.

"Hug?" I asked.

"Yeah sure," he said enveloping me in a hug.

When we broke apart he said"oh. and I'm sorry for kissing you".

"YOU WHAT?!".

Niall burast through the door.

Oh sh#t

****************************

A/N: oooh DRAMA. any way hope you liked that alternative ending :)