Meeting Juli

Hi my mc muffins.

so here is yet another chapter :)

Just so you know Juli is based on my friend Juliette.

Hope ya like it.

**************************************************************************************************************************

I walked down the stairs and I could hear Juli  still knocking on the door.

I braced myself and opened the door.

Juli was standing there with a large bag that I suspected had cake in it. The thing is with Juli is that you don't mess with her cake. I remember once she was eating some chocolate cake, and I tried to take some.

She almost bit my hand off.

"Hi Alex!" she shouted jumping up and down.

"Hi Juli" I replied smiling. She was always hyper. " Oh My God. You cut your hair!"

I couldn't believe it, she had cut off her long curly red hair and it was now quite short and was spiked up in different directions.

"Yup," she said. She came inside and dropped her bag on the ground. She was wearing jeans, trainers, a hoodie and her favourite scarf. "so. where will I put my stuff?".

She means her cake.

"You can stay in Ruby's room if you want," I replied. Ruby would be pissed if she found out, but she did leave me alone with Juli.

"Ok!". She ran upstairs. Juli was always hyper.

I was about to go into the kitchen, when I heard a scream coming from upstairs.

I ran up the stairs and into Ruby's room. Juli was on the bed clutching her chest.

"W..What the hell is that?!" She asked pointing to the Harry cardboard cut out. I started laughing and couldn't stop. Her Face!! I was in hysterics. Juli was trying get her breathing back to normal. She glared at me because I was still laughing.

She picked up the cut out and stuffed it in Ruby's closet.

I finally managed to stop laughing and I looked up to see Juli still looking a bit annoyed.

I decided to leave her to hide her cake in peace.

I went back down stairs and pulled out the laptop from where I had hid it, and opened twitter. I saw a few tweets from the boys thanking everyone for the UK/Ireland leg of the tour. Oh yeah. I forgot about that. I didn't get to go to the Dublin show. The tickets sold out before I could get any.

There were rumours that the boys would be coming over to Ireland for a bit on their week off, but I didn't believe them.

Why would Louis, Liam, Harry and Zayn come to Ireland when they could be spending time with their families. Niall would probably be going back to Mullingar, but other than that, no way.

While I sat there, imagining what would happen if they came near my town. Juli came back down stairs.

She had taken off her hoodie, and was now wearing a bright yellow t-shirt. She ran over to me.

" Do you have any CHOCOLATE?" she asked staring at me.

" Um.. Yeah Th..". That's as far as I got before she darted into the kitchen.

I sighed. Juli was being Juli.

Just then I heard a knocking on the door. Who the hell is that? No one should be here.

I picked up the nearest thing to me, a cushion, and made my way to the door.

I held it above my head, ready to hit anyone who tried to attack me, and opened the door.

I gasped, There were five VERY familiar boys standing there.

I dropped my weapon.

Holy Shit.

********************************************************************************************************************

Hiiiii. So another chapter down. What do you think of Juli?

Pic on the side of what Alex saw when she opened the door---------------------------->

byeeee.

:)