Simon says

~Alex's POV~

I walked into the kitchen, where all the boys were sitting eating cereal. The kitchen was a mess. I sighed and sat down next to Niall. His hair was messy and unstyled, it looked like it did during the Xfactor.

"Hi Alex," he said, smiling. His voice was deeper than it usually was, as he had just gotten up.

"Hi Ni," I replied, smiling back at him. I ruffled his hair and stood back up to get a bowl. I went over to the cabinet and took a bowl out, I then poured in some corn flakes and milk, and sat down next to Niall again with a spoon in my hand.

I remembered something suddenly and looked up at Liam.

"Um...Liam?" I asked cautiously.

"Yeah?" he replied.

"Are you really afraid of spoons?" I asked. He paused for a second, before starting to chuckle.

"No, not really," he answered," I don't really like them, but I'm not afraid of them".

I nodded, and started on my cereal, as I was halfway through it when Juli walked in. She got some cereal and also sat down.

"So," she said with a mouth full of cereal,"What's happening today?"

I thought for a second before answering,"Well it depends... are the fans still outside?"

Zayn got up and walked over to the window, he opend the blinds and screams filled the air, he quickly shut them again.

"Yup," he mumbled as he sat back down. 

"Maybe we should try to contact Simon...," Liam mumbled. I froze realising that they were going to have to leave eventually.

Swallowing the lump that had formed in my throat I choked out,"Um.. Yeah, probably".

Niall looked at me,"Dont worry, I for one won't be leaving right away, no matter what uncle si says".

I smiled up at him, and turned to the other boys.

"So.. any suggestions?" I asked.

"Well..," said Louis," We could try DMing him on twitter".

"Great idea Lou!," Liam said," Alex, do you have a laptop?"

"Yup," I said, and ran to get it. When I got back, I layed it down on the table, and opend it.

"Here," I said, passing it to Liam. The boys, Juli and I looked away as he typed in his password.

"Ok..I'll just DM simon...," He mumbled, as he typed out a message,"Ok...and..Send, Ok, thats done".

He was about to log off when he thought of something.

"Alex?" he asked,"What's your twitter account name?"

"Why?" I asked.

"To follow you, duh!" He exlaimed. Oh, oh right.

"Um.. it's @Alexdream (A/N: i don't know if this is actually a twitter name or not)," I said. I was sorta glad that I didn't have a fan account now.

Just then my ipod made a Ding Ding noise, I picked it up and saw clearly on the screen:

@Real_Liam_Payne is now following you on Twitter.

Oh. My. God.

"Is it wrong that I'm fangirling a bit?" I asked, still staring at my ipod. I heard the others laugh and I looked up.

"Juli, what's yours?" Liam asked. 

"Um.. I don't have a twitter.," She mumbled.

Liam nodded and passed the laptop around to all the boys to follow me. When it got to Harry he took a bit longer. 

"Harry, what are you doing?" asked Juli. 

Harry smirked and replied,"Making you a twitter account".

He turned the laptop to face us, with Juli's new username on the screen:

@Harry_is_so_sexy_xxx

Juli just facepalmed, and I burst out laughing.

***3 hours later***

After 3 hours of playing Just dance, watching Harry Potter, Juli eating cake, Niall trying to teach me to do keepie uppies and me teaching the boys the cup song from Pitch perfect, Liam decided to check his twitter.

Me and Niall were sitting on the couch, his arm around my shoulders, asking eachother questions.

"Favorite band other than us?" he asked.

"Um..Probably the script, Paramore, oh, and I love Little Mix," I answerd, I heard Zayn let out a "whoop!" when I said little mix.

"Really? The Script?" he asked, sounding disbelieving," Alot of people say that to me cause' I like them."

I looked up at him, a bit annoyed, "Bitch Please. I liked the script when you were at home, in mullingar, dreaming of being famous".

He chuckled and gave in,"OK.OK."

Just then Liam shouted from the kitchen," Guys! Simon replied!"

We all got up from what we were doing, and ran into the kitchen, crowding around the laptop.

Louis read the message," I've seen the crowds outside, and I'm afraid you are going to have to stay there until Friday. If you want to go outside, you are going to have to sneek out, but I would advise you to stay inside. Good luck, Boys"

There was a moments silence before Zayn announced "Well, looks like we will be here for a while then, it's Saturday now".

Niall smiled and looked at me. I just realised how tall he is. I'm around 5'7". 

I smiled back, and pecked his cheek. 

"Ok, well maybe we should have lunch" I said," I have an idea for tommorow."

***********************************************************************************************************

Hey guys! Well done for getting the votes up. please 

COMMENT

VOTE

love ya!- Aisling xxx