What happened?

Well done on getting up to 15 votes! Here is the next chapter

**************************************************************************************************************

~Alex's P.O.V~

So we were sitting on the couch watching The Simpsons, since Liam had said he would cook and Louis had gone to help him.

I wasn't sure if that was such a good idea.

Anyway I was sitting in between Harry and Niall, with Zayn sitting next to Harry. Juli was sitting in the arm chair as usual. She didn't want to sit next to the boys. I still don't know what her problem is though.

Harry and Zayn were watching the show, but Niall seemed to be thinking. I nudged him.

"Niall?" I asked.

"huh?" he replied, turning his head to look at me.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine, just thinking," he replied.

"About what?" 

~Niall's P.O.V~

"About what?" she asked.

"Um...".

I couldn't say I had been thinking about her.

"Food,"I answered.

She laughed and ruffled my hair. "Aww. Is Nialler hungry?"

"Yup. I don't know whats taking them so long, it's been half an hour," I said.

I wasn't lying about being hungry.

Just then Louis burst in announcing,"DINNER IS SERVED!". Liam followed behind with seven plates holding...

Beans on toast?!

It took that long to make beans on toast?

"Why did that take you so long?" asked Zayn,"I was starving!"

"Um...Well.. We couldn't figure out how to use the microwave and we couldn't find a can opener. So we tried using a fork an-," Louis started to explain, but Alex cut in.

"Do I even want to know what the kitchen looks like?" She asked.

Liam and Louis shook their heads.

Alex sighed. She was so cute when she does that.

Wait. What? No!

ugh.

~Alex P.O.V~

Liam passed around the plates and we all tucked in.

It wasn't that bad actually.

"So Alex and Juli, I think we need to talk about what's going to happen," Liam said.

I nodded and Juli grunted. I was still eating my dinner. I noticed Niall and Juli had almost finished theirs.

"OK, so first of all. Where are your parents?" he asked.

I froze. Should I tell them? My mum said in the letter not to tell anyone. But I couldn't just lie to them....

"They left me here for three weeks," I eventually said.

I could here a few gasps.

"What? Why?" Harry asked looking slightly shocked.

So I explained everything. From being sent home from school early(although I didn't say why) to getting the letter, to Ruby leaving and Juli coming.

There was silence as they processed everything.

"You have a sister?" asked Harry.

"Yeah...." I replied.

"Is she hot?". Zayn hit him on the back of the head.

"OW! What was that for?!" Harry asked, rubbing his head.

"For being a pervert," Zayn replied.

I couldn't help but smile.

"Why were you sent home from school early?" asked Liam. Looking at me curiously.

"Um... I sorta got in a fight...,"I mumbled," Actually it was more of an attack....".

Louis broke into a big smile."Wait so you attacked a girl?".

"Yeah.."

"why??"

"mbfwjbgvwjn," I mumbled.

"what?"

"SHE INSULTED NIALL OK?!" I shouted. There was a shocked silence.

Then everyone burst out laughing.

"Wait...HAHA.....You..Attacked...HAHA....a girl because...........SHE INSULTED NIALL?HAHAHAHA," Harry managed to blurt out.

I could feel myself turning redder by the second. Niall was also laughing his head off.

That Ungrateful little.......

***********************************************

About 10 minutes later everyone had managed to calm down and Niall had a big grin on his face.

"You attacked a girl because she had insulted me?" he asked, trying not to laugh.

"Yeah...I just hate it when people pick on you,"I said, looking down at the ground.

"Well thanks," he said and came over to give me a hug. His arms were so warm and protective. I've always wanted a Horan hug!

Niall and I broke apart. I looked up to see Harry looking....Jealous?

No. That can't be it.

"Well I think we are going to be here for a while," said Liam,"Harry, Zayn and Louis left their phones at the hotel, Niall dropped his into his drink when we heard the fans outside and I dropped mine."

He showed me a very smashed iPhone.

"You dropped your phone into your drink?" asked Juli, smirking.

Niall nodded sadly.

"Don't you know Paul's number?" I asked. They shook their heads,"OK.So looks like you will be staying here".

"Do you mind?" asked Zayn.

"NO! I-I mean no not at all you can stay for as long as you want!" I said, I really wanted them to stay.

"YAY!" shouted Louis,"Oh! Lets play truth or dare!".

Everyone shoted out "yeah!"

"OK. We can play it in Ruby's room. I'ts much bigger than mine," I suggested. I didn't want to go back to my room anyway.

We all got up and I led them into Ruby's room. We sat in a circle on the soft fluffy carpet.

This was going to be interesting.

************************************************************************************************************

HI!! This story now has 120+ reads YAY! I only expected it to get like 5.

Love ya Lots!

Aisling