Traitors.

A/N: Wow, It's sure been a while huh? I'm really sorry it took so long to update, but thank you for hanging around! I really appreciate it, you have no idea. I hope you guys can forgive me and I will work on updating more often in the future :) but any way, here is the new chapter!

"So what's the point of this?" Liam asked, glancing in the mirror. 

"Well, staying inside is getting boring and we have to make sure no one recognizes us," I explained,"Ya know, keeping a low profile".

"You call this," Louis asked, motioning to himself and the other boys,"Keeping a low profile?".

"Well..um". 

Now that I took a look at them, we didn't really look like the most normal group of friends.

"Wait, don't you need to be disguised too?," Harry asked, a smirk tugging at the corners of his mouth.

"W-what?" I asked not sure what he was talking about , but there was an evil glint in his eye.

"Well...," He continued, as he started to advance towards me,"It's no secret that we are here, and people will recognize you".

I was starting to understand what he was talking about. But just as I was about to make a run for it, he lifted me up and shouted "TIME FOR YOUR MAKEOVER!"

I screamed and started to wave my arms and legs around frantically.

"Put me down Styles!" I shouted, and I felt his shoulders shake as he let out a chuckle. I was really getting sick of these boys lifting me up.

He walked over to the chair that I had made the boys sit in and he plopped me down on to it, holding me down as he asked Juli to tie me down. 

Juli came over with a smirk on her face and a few scarves, she tied my hands and legs to the death chair, as Harry held me down, still kicking and screaming.

"Traitor!" I yelled at Juli as she stepped back, letting out a giggle at the the sight of me tied to a chair.

I huffed and decided to stop fighting.

"Lets just get this over with," I grumbled and The boys advanced on me, all holding some kind of makeup or tool and I wasn't sure that they knew what the items actually did.

************************************************************************************************************

"Ok, take a look!" Niall said, lifting his hands from over my eyes.

I looked into the full length mirror to see what the boys had done to me. 

Wow, I thought, They didn't do to bad of a job.

The front layers of my hair were pinned up at the the back of my head, with a few strands escaping, framing my face. I was wearing quite a bright shad of red lipstick, one that I guessed they had fished out of Ruby's makeup case, and my eye lids were covered in a brown eye shadow,  making my blue eyes stand out.

They had shoved some clip on silver earrings on my ears, and I was wearing a matching silver necklace.

Then the clothes that the boys had picked out and Juli had forced onto me. My top was a pink girly one that I would never had picked out for myself, along with blue denim skinny jeans. I was also wearing a beige jacked that went down as far as my mid thigh.

It all seemed to be pretty ok until I realized...

"No no no no no, I am not wearing high heels," I said shaking my head. 

"Oh come on they look great!" Louis exclaimed, resting his elbow on my shoulder.

"No they don't! I can't wear heels!" I replied,"Do you want me to fall flat on my face?"

Niall chuckled, and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. 

"You look amazing," he whispered, smiling at me in the reflection of the mirror. I sighed.

"Fine I'll wear the stupid heels," I mumbled. They boys all grinned at me, and I turned around to walk over to the bed. Well, that was the plan anyway.

I slipped in the stupid heels and before I could hit the ground, I felt a pair of arms wrap protectively around me. Lifting me up, back onto my feet. to be met with Niall's face centimeters from mine.

"Stupid heels," I mumbled, as Niall laughed and kissed my forehead.

I turned to the other boys.

"By the way. Who did my makeup?" I asked, and they all turned to look at Harry.

My eyes widened as I looked at the curly haired boy, who was starting to blush.

"Really?" I asked, amazed that he had done such a good job.

"Um..Yeah," he mumbled,"I may have watched a few Zoella videos..."

I laughed, and the others joined in.

"I did your hair!" Louis pitched in, waving an arm in the air.

I giggled again before replying," Thanks Louis, you did an amazing job".

Now I just had to explain my plan for escaping, and hope that they don't think I'm insane.