makeover

I opened my eyes and stretched my arms letting out a yawn. I turned my head to the side, to be met with Niall's sleeping features. I smiled, he was so cute when he slept. He had his arms wrapped around me securely, and after a few minutes of struggling, I managed to release myself from his grip. I stood up and stretched properly, looking around the room.

Everyone was spread out all over the place, snoring softly. Huh, I was the first one up.

I made my way over to the kitchen, getting out a bowl and some cereal, trying to be as quiet as possible so I didn't wake up anyone. As I fished around in a draw for a soon I heard a voice behind me.

"You're up early".

I jumped and spun around to be met with Liam.

"You scared me!"

"Sorry," he replied, leaning against the counter. I shook my head and turned back around, grabbing the spoon I had been searching for. I sat down at the kitchen table and Liam passed the milk over to me.

"Thanks," I said, and dug into my breakfast.

I could feel a pair of eyes on me, so I looked up. Liam was staring at me. He had an expression that I just couldn't place. It was like a mixture of sadness and frustration.

"Liam," I asked warily,"What's wrong?" 

He sighed and looked at his feet, before looking back up to me.

"It's about Danielle...," he replied. His brown eyes showing a hint of discomfort.

"Oh," I replied,"What's wrong? Do you miss her?"

"Um, no. Not exactly. We broke up."

"Oh my gosh, Liam I'm so sorry," I gasped. I couldn't believe it.

"Oh, no. Don't be," He assured me, looking down at his feet, yet again,"It was a mutual agreement."

"Oh," I replied, feeling a bit awkward and confused,"What's the problem then?"

"It's my new girlfriend, Sophia".

Wait. Liam has a new girlfriend? I am so confused.

"What's going on with her?" I asked.

"The fans don't like her very much, they prefer Danielle," he replied, scratching th back of his neck.

"Why n-," I started to ask before.... Oh god.

"Sophia? Sophia Smith?" I asked, " The girl that rejected you all those times?"

(A/N: I know this only happened recently, but it's just for the sake of the story)

Liam gulped and nodded.

Oh wow. This was messed up.

"Ok," I sighed,"Well I've never met Sophia, so I'm not going to judge her. But I think the fans are just protective of you, they don't want to see you get hurt. I admit they arn't going about it in the best way, but they will probably get used to Sophia after a while,"

Liam nodded."I hope your right".

I smiled, and shoveled down the rest of my cereal before asking Liam," Will we wake the rest up?"

"Sure," he replied, and we both made our way into the living room where everyone was sleeping.

I walked over to where Niall was sleeping, and poked his side. He stirred, but didn't wake up.

"Niall, get up," I whispered, poking him again. He mumbled, but didn't wake up.

"Ok Niall, I didn't want to do this," I said, as I grabbed a cushion and started to hit him repeatedly with it.