Louis!

I AM SO SORRY!!! I know it's been like, what? 12786348746 years? I am a horrible person!! But here's the next chapter, hope you like it :)

***********************************************************************************************************************

"Louis, what the hell?!" shouted Juli, wow, she was mad.

"Um.. I-I came to see if you needed help with the mattress, and I was standing outside, and...." he mumbled not looking at Juli.

"Louis, I swear if you tell Harry, you won't live to see your next album," she threatened. 

"I-I won't, I promise," he stuttered, his blue eyes filled with fear.

"Good," Juli huffed," Now come and help me with this mattress!"

We hurried over to Juli, I shot Louis a sympathetic glance. I  was a bit annoyed with him for eavesdropping, but still.

Together, we managed to haul the mattress off the bed frame and somehow get it through the door. Getting it down the stairs was slightly easier, all we had to do was slide it down, while holding onto it. This method was working fine until we accidentally let our grips loosen and...

"Ugghhh.." groaned a male voice. Louis, Juli and I all looked at eachother, then ran down the stairs, to where Zayn was lying under my mattress.

"Mate, are you OK?" asked Louis, trying not to laugh.

Zayn just groaned again, and we all burst out laughing, not able to hold it any longer. 

"Um...when your done laughing..help," he said. We managed to calm down, and hauled the mattress off him.

"OK, now lets get this into the living room," I said, wiping tears from my eyes. We all picked up the mattress and carried it into the living room where, oh god, Harry was spread out on the couch eating Haribos and Niall and Liam were having a wrestling match.

"What are you idiots doing?" asked Juli. Liam and Niall froze, and Harry swallowed.

"Wrestling," Harry said simply. 

"Why?" I asked, and Niall and Liam shrugged. I sighed and shook my head. Weirdos.

"Ooooook, well I'm tired so lets just all get some sleep," said Zayn. We all mumbled in agreement and layed our mattress down with the others.

"Alex and I are going to get changed," said Juli, and the two of us went upstairs, Juli headed into Ruby's room and I went to mine. I pulled out my favorite pink and blue pyjamas. 

I looked around my room at all the posters, and for the first time, felt a little creeped out. I guess it was because I know them now, it felt weird. So I decided to go and get changed in the bathroom.

Just as I got there, Juli walked out in her wolf pyjamas. 

"The cardboard Harry?" I asked, and she nodded. I laughed and walked into the bathroom.

Once I was changed, I tied my hair up and walked down stairs. Everyone was already in bed, and Zayn was already asleep. I walked over and got under the covers, inbetween Juli and Niall.

"Um...Niall?" I asked.

"Yeah," He replied, turning to look at me.

"W..What are you wearing?" I asked, my face turning red.

"Oh," he mumbled, a blush working its way across his face,"I'm wearing my boxers, you don't mind do you? I can-"

"No!" I said, a little to quickly," I mean, n-no its fine".

He smirked, and I kicked him under the covers. I turned my back to him and closed my eyes.

"Night everyone," I mumbled, and there were a chorus of "night's" as I drifted off to sleep.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Yay! OK, so I am proud to announce my new fanfic! "This isn't me".

Please go and check it out if you haven't already!

Bye!