1D arrive

Hiii! so here is another chapter! hope you like it!

************************************************************************************************************************

Oh My God. One Direction are standing on my door step.

They rushed inside and slammed the door shut. Knocking me over in the process.

Oh My God. One Direction just knocked me over.

Wait. That HURT!

"Owwww," I moaned. My butt was really sore.

"Oh, I'm so sorry". I looked up to see a pair of very blue eyes looking at me worriedly. "Are you ok?".

"Um.. Y-Yeah I-I'm fine," I managed to stutter and got up off the ground. Niall Horan just talked to me.

The five of them were staring at me. How was I not freaking out? 

"Cool T-shirt," Louis eventually said.

"Oh. Um.. Yeah thanks," I said blushing. I realised I was still wearing my "No! Jimmy Protested" T-shirt.

"So.. are you a fan?" asked Liam. The five of them looked at me cautiously.

"Yeah. A huge one actually," I said still blushing.

"How are you not freaking out then?" Harry asked looking at me like I was about to start fangirling at any moment.

"I-I actually do not know. I think I'm in shock," I said, sitting down on the stairs.

They all laughed.

"ALEX!" I heard Juli scream.

"YEAH?" I shouted back.

"WHO IS AT THE DOOR?" she yelled poking her head through the living room doorway. She froze and pointed at One Direction. "Are they.. ," she asked.

"Yup. Juli this is One direction," I said motioning to the boys. They smiled and gave her little waves.

She narrowed her eyes.

"And what are they doing here?" she asked. Good point.

"Um. No offence guys. But what are you doing here?" I asked looking at them. They all turned to look at Niall who was scratching the back of his head sheepishly. Just then I heard the mad screaming coming from outside. I rushed over to the window to see the Hundreds of Directioners standing outside. I quickly pulled the curtain shut.

"Niall," I said sternly. Looking at the blonde boy. "What did you do?".

"Um it's sort of long story. You might want to sit down," he said.

I motioned to the living room. Juli was still standing next to the doorway with her arms crossed and her eyes narrowed. They walked past her looking slightly scared of her. They didn't have much to worry about. Unless they ate her cake Juli was harmless.

I ran around to all the windows in the room pulling the curtains shut.

I then ran into every room in the house pulling the curtains. The fans outside made me uncomfortable.

When I got to my room I jumped onto my bed, grabbed a cushion and screamed into it. Letting all my built up excitement out. One direction were in my house. One Direction were in my house.  I stood up.

Ok. Breath Alex. Breath.

I checked my reflection in my mirror I looked OK.

Once I had calmed down I walked back down stairs and into the living room. The boys were all sitting on the couch, and Juli was sitting on the armchair with her legs over the side, eating an aero bar.

"OK," I said sitting down on the armchair what happened?

**************************************************************************************************************************

OK. I know its short but I had to upload something.

So here is the deal. If you get this story up to FIVE votes I will post the next chapter.

Here is a niall gif for you------->

Love ya!