The Punch

Ughhh, why does every thing have to happen to me?!?!

"YO RAVEN!!!" Ryan yelled. Christian looked up and saw him running towards me. Christian stepped in front of me with a dead serious face. He put down his bags and took of his jacket. Omg!!!

"The fuck you want?" Christian said, angry.

"Dude, chill I just wana talk to my bestfriend here" Ryan put his hand on my chin and lifted me towards his lips!!! Christian immediately grabbed Ryan by his wrist, twisted it, then punched him in the face.

"Get the hell outa here!!! And leave Raven the fuck alone!! Or else next time I see you ima seriously screw you up!!" Christian said with a dead look in his eye. One of Ryan's friends came running to punch Christian in the face. Like an idiot, I ran in front of him and took the punch. I don't know who that kid was, but he punched me with all the strength he had!! Man it hurt. I blacked out. Last thing I heard was, "OH SHIT!!! RUN!!!".

I woke up in my bed. Christian was next to me.

"Oh good your awake" Christian said.

"Damn my cheek hurts"

"Ya, you took a punch for me. You really are a dumbass"

"Hey, I needed to make sure that my ride would be able to drive me home"

"Your crazy"

"that's what they tell me!!" I said happily.

"You should take it easy for a while"

"Whatever, dude what happened after I got punched?" I asked.

"Well you were lying on the floor, your nose was bleeding. I was so pissed, I was about to kill that kid, but him and Ryan got away. So I picked you up and took you home. I was gona leave you here with Alexa, but she's not home yet, so I stayed with you" Christian said.

"Thanks for standing up for me"

"Thanks for taking a punch for me" Christian replied. "Even though it was totally stupid"

"PSSHHH!!!! Whatever!!"

"OH.... MY...... GAWD..... CHRISSIE!!!!!" I yell

"What? What is it?" he asked concerned, he looked serious.

"ARE OUR CLOTHES OKAY?!!" I yell, trying not to laugh when Christian's face goes completely blank.

"....Ya there fine.... I knew that if I left them there, I was the next one to get punched"

"True" I said. I got up and made my way to the kitchen. Christian followed. I found my phone on the counter, I picked it up and called Alexa.

"Mmmmm- hello?" Alexa answered sounding so out of it.

"Alexa?"

"Ya what is it? I'm trying to have sex. Whatever it is, can it wait till' later? I'm sure it's not that important" Alexa moaned. She sounded SOO wasted it wasn't even funny.

"Some guy punched me in the face" I said really fast.

"WHAT?! WHO DID?!! WHERE?!! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!!! YO IMA GO KICK HIS SORRY ASS!!! MARLON GET YOUR ASS UP AND DRIVE ME THE HELL HOME RIGHT NOW!!!" Alexa shouted at the top of her lungs.

I heard Marlon in the background saying "WAIT BABE!!! DON'T WALK OUT THE HOUSE BUTT NAKED!!! HERE TAKE YOUR CLOTHES!!!" Well Alexa has completely snapped out of her trance.

"IMA BE HOME IN TWO MINUTES!!!!" Alexa shouted.

Once again I heard Marlon in the background he was like, "TWO MINUTES?!! IT'S A TWENTY MINUTE DRIVE!!!" Alexa instantly yelled back, "IF MY ASS ISN'T HOME AND WITH MY BABY SISTER IN TWO FUCKING MINUTES, IMA DUMP YOUR SORRY ASS, KILL YOU THEN DUMP YOU IN THE MIDDLE OF AN OCEAN!!!! YOU UNDERSTAND?!!!"

Alexa's voice was full of anger. She can go a little over board sometimes. I know because the moment she said that I could hear Marlon running out the house yelling, "YES BABE!!!"

I made sure Alexa was on speaker so that Christian could hear. We were both trying to hold in our laugh!!

"Uh, Alexa? He- Hell- Hello?.... I think she hung up" I said. I ended the call and looked at Christian.

"Ugh, my face is sore!!! Ima go get some Tylenol"

"Oh I'll get it!!" Christian said. He picked me up and sat me on the counter when he came back with the Tylenol. I ate it, then looked at Christian.

"Do you think Chase knows about what happened?" I ask

"Probably, he is apart of their group after all"

"Ya..."

"Don't worry Raven, ima make sure they regret even sending Chase after you in the first place"

"Omg, Chris don't go over board okay?"

"Psh, Raven when have you ever known me to listen to what people tell me?"

"Never"

"Right I'm exactly like you!!" Christian said I smiled. We went back to my room and went back into my fort. Only to find Boomie already comfy in Christian's room!!! (lol) I laid my head on Boomie. I always use him as a pillow. He's so soft and warm!! less than two seconds later I heard the front door slam then Alexa almost broke my door down. She quickly crawled into the fort. Butt naked and looked at my face. Christian looked away. I told Alexa to leave and get dressed. When she same back she had some ice and her phone. I pressed the ice against my cheek.

"Now you best be tellin' me who did this to you!!" Alexa yelled.

"I'm not sure, but I know the kid who he was with. But never mind that. You should thank Chris over here. If he weren't there, who knows what they might have done to me!!" I said.

"Okay first off THANK YOU CHRIS FOR STANDING UP FOR MY LITTLE SISTER!!! YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SUCH A GOOD FRIEND TO HER!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!" Alexa said. She hugged him then gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

"Second of all!!! This IS important!!!" Alexa said "What's Ryan Facebook, instagram, twitter, or Kik?" Christian was able to give her Facebook and instagram. She had me look through Ryan's instagram until I found his friend. His name was Noah. She was able to find out where he lived, and then, she was out to beat that kid's ass. I thought it was totally stupid of her to be doing this, but I appreciated it. She took her car and drove off.

"Alexa actually, really is a good sister" Christian said.

"I know... I love her and her slutty, party harty butt"