Sixth Grade Pranks Never Get Old!!!

Okay, well, forgetting Chase is harder then I thought it would be. Seriously, like all day during school, he's either been watching me, smiling at me, or just straight up following me!!

And how am I suppose to ignore such a beautiful face?!

Besides, we still have some unfinished buisness. Like, what about Ryan?! I mean he was obviously in the war, because his Face was fucked up!!!

So whenever he would walk by, I would laugh at him. The first time I did, he got real mad and stuck the middle finger up at me. So Diana punched him. Adding more bruises to his face.

His girlfriend even led him to the janitor closet that used to be ours, and tried to cover all the scars and bruises up with make up. But you can easily tell because the make up didn't match his skin color and his face was all swollen up any way.

Ah whatever, at least I was happy. But any way, back to my chase problem. The most horrible thing happened today. As I walked to my locker before lunch, Chase came and kissed me on the lips when I wasn't looking. I would have been fine with it, if Christian wasn't meeting up with me at my locker.

The worst part was, my eyes were wide open and trying to push Chase away. But Chase had his eyes closed like he was enjoying the kiss. And he wouldn't let go. When I tried to push him away, he just bit my lip harder. GOD DAMMIT MAN!!!

Right before I was about to kick his man junk, Christian came flying down the hallway, about to do it for me.

"GET THE HELL OFF OF HER YOU DAMN PIECE OF SHIT!!" Christian screamed. He kicked Chase's man junk. Chase let go of my lips and bent down holding his junk. When he bent down, Christian side kicked him in the face and Chase's head slammed into the lockers and he fell to the ground.

Oh......mygod!!!!

"CHRIS!!!! CAN YOU BE ANY MORE VIOLENT?!" I said shoving him.

"EVEN DIANA DIDN'T GO THAT CRAZY ON HIM!!" I yelled. I helped Chase up and carried him to my car.

"THE FUCK?! WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING HIM?! DON'T YOU HATE HIM?!" Christian yelled.

"I'm sorry, I really do hate him, a lot... But, but.... UGH JUST COME WITH ME!!!" I said not having any idea on what to tell Christian.

We drove to my house where I layer Chase down on the couch with an ice pack and a bowl of ice cream.

Then I led Christian to my room. I told him Ryan's plan and how he was using Chase to get to me.

Christian was still mad, I could understand that. I was able to keep him from punching the lights out of Chase any more, but he still looked like he was ready to go off again.

"But Raven, you still don't have any reason to love him!!! He still went through with the plan any way!! Knowing that he would hurt you!!!" Christian whined.

"I know..... But I don't know what to do with him!! I was thinking he could help us get back at Ryan and make him sorry for even looking my way!!"

"I already did rememeber?! You know I kinda started a whole gang riot for you!!! And you were all happy that I did!!! And then you were all mad 'cause you weren't there to see me beat the crap outa Ryan!!"

"OMFG!!! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO TOOK ON RYAN?!" I shout getting totally off topic.

"Yup, guess I forgot to tell you, I knew it would make you even more happy"

"HAPPY?! Psh I'm not happy.... IM ESTATIC!!!!!"

"WAIT- STOP THAT!!! I know your trying to change the subject and it won't work!!" I said with half a smile on my face.