The War All For Me

OH... MY..... GAWSH!!!! I AM SUCH A FUCKEN IDIOT!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAD SEX WITH CHASE!!!! AND IM SUPPOSE TO BE PISSED AT HIM!!!!! which I am.....

UGHHHH!!!!!!! MY LIFE IS OVER!!!!! Hopefully he'll just forget everything and move on.

THE NEXT DAY....

Okay so it's Tuesday, and all the boys are back in school. But it looks like they all just went into war. Seriously their faces were all jacked up!!! They had bruises and scars and some of them even had broken bones!!! WHAT THE HELL?!

Even Christian, Will, and Quincy were jacked up.

"OH MY GAWD GUYS!!!! WHAT HAPPENED?!" Diana and I shrieked, running up to them.

"Nothin much!! How bout you?! How was your day yesterday? Was it lonely without us?!" Christian sarcastically said.

"Don't try to change the subject!! Tell me what happened!! NOW!!!" Diana yelled.

"It's nothing really!! We just got into a little fight that's all!!" Christian said.

"What, the whole school got into a fight?? Chris I'm not an idiot!! Barely anybody was in school yesterday!! This couldn't be just some random ass fight!!!" I yelled.

"Damn girl you trippin'!!! Just relax!!! Nothin' hap-" Quicny was cut off.

"No, she deserves to know" Christian said looking down.

"OOOOHHHH GOSSIP!!! WHAT IS IT SHE NEEDS TO KNOW?!" Diana yelled.

"Look, Raven, I couldn't just let this go. They all hurt you really bad!! I mean you think ima just let Ryan's plan slide?! HELL NO!!!! Since you didn't do anything about it, I did" Christian said.

"Omg, Chris!! What did you do?!" I whispered.

"Well!! I gathered all my homeboys and had them get their's and we all basically jumped Ryan's crew!! But keep in mind, it was for you!!" Christian said.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" I yelled.

"LOOK!! BEFORE YOU CAN SAY ANYTHING, I JUST WANA-" Chirsitan stopped talking at the sight of me hugging him.

"OMG I LOVE YOU!!! YOU FLIPPIN STARTED A WAR FOR ME!!!!! OMG THANK YOU!!" I just wanted to smother him.

"YA!!! HUGS!!! GROUP HUG!!!!" Diana yelled.

"DOG PILE SON!!!" Quincy said jumping on top of us. We all fell. But of course Will was just watching us. "Yaaaaa, see I would join you and all, but a couple of sexy beasts be COMIN' my way sooo ya!! See you later!!!" Will said, then he was off following a couple of girls. We all laughed then stood up.

"Wait, so you're not mad?" Quincy and Christian asked me.

"Yes. I'm mad that you didn't tell me!! I would have wanted to watch a war over myself!! I would feel like a flipping princess!!" We all laughed. I mean really, how could I be mad at them?! They can be so sweet sometimes. Now I no violence isn't the way to go, but still!!! They cared so much that they got a bunch of thugs to fight for me!!

"SO!!! Word of the war probably reached Chase by now!! He shouldn't bother you anymore!!! And if he does, just tell me!! And I'll kick his ass for you!!" Christian bellowed.

I hesitated. He doesn't know about that kiss last night. Psh it wasn't even a kiss!! I striped for him in the shower god dammit!!!!

OMG OMG!!!! THE HELL AM I GONA DO?!?! But now that I think about it, Christian is right. I shouldn't love that ass if my life depended on it!! The more I think about it, the less I love him. All over again that is....

But I have made my decision.

I'm no longer going to see Chase. I no longer love him.