Fists Be Flyin

"Wow..... I'm so sorry..... He never actually told us about you guys. He just said that he dumped you and was mad that you never came crawling back" Chase said.

"Why would I?! OH AND ONE MORE THING!!!!! Your calling me the pawn is his game?! Dude he was just using you this whole time!! Your the real pawn here!!"

"What do you mean? I'm not following you"

"Dude!! Just think about it!! He was waiting for someone as naive as you to come do the dirty work!! I mean really, he just suddenly wants to get back at me? After two years?! I don't think so!! Dude!! He was just using you!!" I hollered.

"I think your right"

"Oh, 'cause I am!!"

"Raven!! IM SO SORRY!!!" Chase came and gave me a huge a hug. I would have ran before he even got close to me, but I was stuck in the corner of the kitchen.

I'm so ashamed to say this, but, once he hugged me, I felt like I was in paradise. I felt like I had never been touched before in my entire life. I loved it. And I didn't want it to end.

But no matter how much I loved it, I still couldn't let that get in my way. So I tried to push him off, but I couldn't. He wouldn't let go. And before I could even blink, he suddenly kissed me.

I couldn't help hold back the few tears that rolled down my face. I was mad but sad because the kiss wasn't horrible. It was the best kiss I have ever had. So I let him kiss me. I closed my eyes and he didn't stop.

But then I realized that what I was doing was wrong, so I tried to push him away. But it was like his lips were locked onto mine. So I tried to push him away again but he just pulled me with him. So of course I pounded him on the head.

He let go and then I smacked him.

"OWW!!!! Dude!!! You need to stop going straight for violence!!!" Chase said.

"Well I wouldn't have to if you weren't sucking on my face!!!!"

"Then why were you sucking on mine back?" Chase said with an evil grin.

Before I could answer, Alexa and Marlon walked right through the door. Alexa gasped as long as she could. Wasting all the air she had.

"WHAT THE-- WHAT-- WHAT ARE YOU- OH HELL NAW!!!!" Alexa pounced onto Chase Just randomly throwing punches. Marlon pulled her off and she was still swinging punches. I was just in the background supporting and loving her.

"FUCK YOU!!! IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU AND ALL YOUR FRIENDS THAT RAVEN HAS BEEN TO HELL AND BACK!!!" Alexa screamed.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH!!! ALEXA!!! CALM DOWN!!!! Now, do you know him?" Marlon asked Alexa and I, slowly releasing Alexa.

"YES!!! HE'S THE GUY THAT I TOLD YOU ABOUT!!! THE ONE THAT HURT RAVEN!!! AND HIS FRIEND RYAN!!!!" Alexa belched out.

"Oh this is him?" Marlon said pointing to him and slowly walkin towards him. Then he punched him and Chase fell to the ground. Okay no matter how much I was enjoying this, I had to stop it.

I picked Chase up off the ground and took him to the bathroom. I closed and locked the door, trying to keep Alexa out.

My bathroom is pretty big. Did I ever tell you how I have a gicoozi tub? It's amazing!! So I sat Chase down on the the floor and he was leaning against the tub.

I got a warm, wet washcloth and Cleaned the blood off from his face. Then I went and got him some ice.

"And this is why you never mess with me, did Ryan ever tell you that one of the reasons why he never came back at me before you came, was because he was afraid my sister and friends would fuck him up?" I said, laughing.

"Psh, I could see why!! My eye is so swollen I can't even see out of it!!" Chase yelled. I laughed and leaned up next to him.

"Hey, you keep asking me if I love you, now it's my turn, what about you huh? Do YOU love ME?" I asked. I was actually pretty curious about his answer to. He just blushed and looked away. Not saying a word.

"Oh C'mon!! Tell me, do you love me for me, or do you love me for Ryan?"

"I'm not sure" Chase said looking down. I couldn't help but feel sorry for him, but I couldn't help be mad for feeling sorry for him.

"Well can I let you in on a little secret?" Chase asked.

"What?"

"From the very first second I saw you, before Ryan even said anything, I wanted to go out with you. I mean look at you!! You really are a babe!!" Chase said. That actually made me laugh, since he was mocking the very first thing I have ever said to him.

"And, I always did love your laugh!! Its so cute and happy and joyful" I smiled.

"Anything else?"

"I love how your so carefree!!"

"Ya, and look at where that got me!! Sitting on a bathroom floor with a busted a babe!! I mean really!! How are you captain of the football team if you can't even throw a punch? MY SISTER BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU!!!" we started laughing and didn't stop. Chase didn't take his eyes off me the whole time. I tried to look away, but I could still feel the awkwardness of his stare. So I turned to look at him.

"Dude you really need to stop starr-" He kissed me. I'm sorry, but I couldn't stop kissing him back. I mean when I'm not kissing him, it feels like I'VE BEEN LOCKED OUT OF HEAVEN!! FOR TO LOOOOONNNNGGG!!!!! OOOOHHHHH!!!! YAAAAAA!!!!!

He stripped off my clothes and I did his. He tossed me into the gicoozi and turned it on. I fell asleep on him in the tub. I didn't wake up for a couple of hours.

I'm surprised Alexa didn't barge in and pull me out of the there. I mean she must have heard the moaning!! But whatever I should just be happy about that!!

When I woke up, Chase was awake and was playing with my hair. My head was in the middle of his chest and our bare legs were tangled with eachother. I moved my hand and he noticed that I was awake.

"Morning sunshine"

"Did I really make out with you in the shower?" I said a little disappointed in myself.

"Yes, yes you did"

"Ugh, I'm an idiot"

"A smart idiot" I giggled and Chase continued playing with my hair.

"Have you heard Alexa? is she still in the house stalking you?"

"Yaaaaaa........ She's rocking the bed with Marlon. I guess she's jealous that your the one having all the fun"

"Ya whatever" I sarcastically said. I laid my head back on his chest and drifted off to sleep.