You Don't Own Me

Christian was laying on top of me. No shirt, showing off his abs. His sagging black jeans. His one ear piercing. His short black hair. His bare feet. His sparkling brown eyes. His perfect shiny teeth.

I always knew that Christian was cute, but now that I'm actually seeing him, he's actually drop dead gorgeous.

We were on the couch. We were kissing for like five minutes. Stopping every few seconds for air.

His gentle lips on mine. His warm body stealing my shivers.

His kiss stole me from reality and dragged me into a perfect world.

When we kissed, it was like I forgot everything that mattered, everything that bothered me, everything that hurt me.

It was amazing. But then Chase came.

"Oh. My. God!! GET THE FUCK OFF HER!!!! SHE'S MINE!!!" Chase yelled.

He scared the shit out of both of us. Because we both tumbled off the couch at the shock of his voice. I landed on top of Christian. We started to giggle until we realized that Chase was still there.

"Wait, what the hell did you just say?" I said. Looking straight at Chase.

"I know for a fact that you didn't just say that I'm you're's!!! I'm not a toy you ass!!! I was never you're's!!! What the hell led you to think that?!" I'm screaming now because I can't stand the fact that he actually thought I would choose him over Christian.

I have a reason to love Christian. He has ALWAYS been there for me no matter what!! He made me laugh when I was about to cry, he stood up for me, he took a punch for me, he started a war for me, and he never let me down!!

Now with Chase, it's a whole different story!! He deceived me, he betrayed my trust, he played me, he let me suffer, he laughed at my pain, he was never there for me, he let me down, and he never stood up for me!!! The list is endless!!! I have no reason to love Chase.

But no matter how hard I try to forget him or kick him out, he comes right back. As Selena Gomez would say, "We're going round and round!! We're never gona stop going Round and Round and Round"

I mean really?! He must have some big ass balls, if he's gona come in here and say that I belong to him!!!

"Raven's right!!! What the fuck is wrong with you?! You don't own her!! If you really loved her, then where the hell were you when she needed a shoulder to cry on?! 'cause I never saw you come to her rescue!! It was me!! Raven has been through enough!! She doesn't need another stick up her ass!! So get out!! Isn't it obvious that she don't want you?! Do have any idea how many tears she's cried because of you?! I don't know about you, but I never want to see those tears again in my life!!! Real men don't make girls cry!! If your really did love her, you would have been there when she was suffering, not me!!!" Christian bellowed.

'Oh my god!! Christian.... do you really mean that?!' I thought. I couldn't let those words escape my mouth just yet.

"I don't mean it that way" Chase said looking straight into my eyes. I'm pretty sure he just ignored Christian's entire fabulous speech.

"Well you sure made it sound that way!!" I yelled.

"Look, I'm sor-" Chase stopped taking when Christian cut him off.

"Ya, ya, your sorry, how many times have you said that?! If you really loved her, you should be doing more than saying your sorry, but obviously you can't, so just shut the hell up and get out already" Christian said.

"But I have so much left to say!!!"

"THEN SAY IT!!! JUST SAY IT!!! SPIT IT OUT!!!! TELL ME ALREADY!!!!! YOU KEEP SAYING THIS!!!! JUST TELL ME!!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOREVER FOR YOU TO TELL ME WHATS REALLY ON YOUR MIND!!!! PLEASE JUST TELL ME ALREADY!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!! Please...." I shouted. I started tearing up. Then one by one my tears slid down my cheeks. I couldn't help it. And one by one, Christian wiped them off with his thumb. Then lightly kissed my forehead. Not taking his eyes off of me.