Never Got To Say Goodbye

Alexa woke me up early in the morning to drive down to the airport.

I got dressed as fast as I could and Alexa and I hopped in the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~

We pulled into the crowded parking lot then ran inside the airport.

We walked up to the lady at the desk and asked her about the flight.

"Hello, my name is Linda, how may I help you?" The women said. She looked like she was in her twenties.

"Yes, well, we were wondering about the flight that took off to Florida a few weeks ago. Has it come back yet? Or is it still delayed?" Alexa asked.

The women's eyes widened.

"I'm so sorry, did you have relatives on that flight?" the women said.

"Um, yes, our parents... Why what's wrong?" I asked. Suddenly the women started tearing up.

"I'm so sorry for your loss" The women said.

"The hell? What are you talking about?!" Alexa yelled.

"Y-you don't know, do you?" The women said.

"KNOW WHAT?!" I screamed. Everybody was starring at us, but I didn't care.

"That flight crashed. When the delay was over, the plane took off, but another unexpected storm came our way. The plane got caught in it, and it crashed over some mountains. There were no survivors"

"W-what?" I stammered.

"N-no, h-h-how could we not know about th-this?" Alexa said through tears.

"I'm so sorry for your loss, really I am" The women said. She walked out from behind her desk and hugged us both. Well she's nice.

"Alexa.... What are we going to do?!" I yelled through my tears.

"I don't know!!" She said back.

"Come on... Let's go home" I whispered.

We turned around and walked back to our car. I could barely see through my tears, hopefully Alexa could, because she was the one driving.

We wound up stopping by the park, Alexa needed a break.

We pulled over and walked over to the pond. We sat in the grass and out of no where, we both started sobbing.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE GONA DO?!" I screamed.

"I DON'T KNOW!! I DON'T KNOW!! I DON'T MOTHERFUCKEN KNOW!!!!!" Alexa screamed.

"Alexa, we need a plan!! We have to get jobs, so let's start looking" I said, calming down.

"Yes, yes your right, we need money. For school, grocery, bills... Marlon can help us find jobs."

"We don't have any god parents... But I'm pretty sure mom and dad left a will"

"Your right"

"Are we gona do something special for mom and dad?"

"What do you mean?"

"L-like, have a f-funeral? Or make a shrine, o-or something?" I said, getting chocked up.

"Y-yes. Of course"

"I miss them so much!!" I screamed smothering my head into her lap as I cried.

"I do to!!" She started crying as well. And once again, the water works got set off.

We were balling our eyes out. Out of no where, Quincy, Will, Christian, and Diana walked up to us. Well Diana was on Will's back. I totally forgot, they're always at this park. They come here to play basketball. Diana always beats them though!!