Ch. 1

Isabella's POV

10:00am

I woke up to my phone ringing. I rolled over to see who it was. It was a annoying bitch from school so I didn't answer it. I laid in bed staring at the ceiling before finally getting up. I went downstairs to eat some breakfast. I sat on the bar stool and ate a bowl of cereal. I started to think about what happened last week.

Flash back:

I was sitting in the car playing a game on my phone. My mom started to talk to me "I'm moving to Paris" She said bluntly. "what" I asked shocked by what she said. "Ya and I don't think you need to be shipped half way around the world so your going to live with Cameron" She said. "Why are you moving I don't get it" I asked tears forming in my eyes. "My job needs me to move, I'm so sorry"

End Flash Back

Cameron was helping pack up my room so I could move in with him and Nash. While the house was going to be used for a weekend house since it was by a lake.

I went back up to my room. I finished packing my blankets that i had on my bed and that was all I had left to pack up. I went to the bathroom and did my makeup and changed into my clothes. I grabbed my phone and laptop chargers and the devices and put them in my backpack and went downstairs to the car so we could leave. Cameron came down and we left.

"You know you can talk to me about this" He said once we were on the highway. "Ya but I don't want to talk about it" I replied. "Ok whatever" he said and continued driving. I plugged in my phone to the aux cord and started to play music.

About 1 hour later we got to LA. We got to Cameron and Nash's apartment. I've meet Nash before and his friends from the old Magcon and I was great friends with them but I don't know any of Cameron's other friends because I was always out of the house when the where at our house.

We got my stuff out and got one of the pushy things to put it on. I walked into the apartment and I could already tell guys lived here because of the mess. "Whats up girl" Nash said and gave me a hug. "Not much" I said hugging him back. I went to my room and started to unpack.

I made my bed and that's about all I got done before I heard Cam yell. "We're going to dinner with the Jacks in 2 hours" "K" I yelled back and continued unpacking. I unpacked my clothes and put my stuff on my desk. I still had to do my bathroom and organize my makeup but I was going to do that later. I slipped on my shoes and grabbed my bag and headed to the living room. "ready?" Nash asked. "Yep lets hit it" I said walking out the door.

At dinner

The Jacks were already there and had a table. "Hey bro what's up" Jack G said getting up and bro hugging Nash and Cameron. "Hey Isabella" Gilinsky said "Hello" I said. They both gave me a hug and we sat down and ordered our drinks. "So Isabella what happened since we last saw you" Jack J asked.  "Well I broke up with Caleb. Oh I was the best player on the team in lacrosse this year" I said. "That's great except for the Caleb part" Gilinsky said. We started talking about nothing and then our food came.

After dinner

Once we got home I sat in the living room and watched TV. "Oh Isabella some friends of mine are coming tomorrow and are staying for 3 month" Cam said as he sat next to me. "Are they staying here" I asked. "ya if that's ok with you" "of course it's ok with me. I'm going to shower" I said getting up and going to my room. I grabbed my PJ shorts and one of Cams shirts and went to the bathroom to shower. I got out and got dressed and got in bed. I watched some Netflix before falling asleep.

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED

I'm going to be writing long chapters so this one is kind very short for me. I will shorten the chapters if y'all want.