Ch. 20

2 weeks later
Isabella's POV

I want going home today which I was relieved about because I was sick of this hospital. I could walk but not very much without feeling pain and it probably wouldn't get better for a few days after I start physical therapy, because of my pelvis, my hand would be in a cast for 2 more weeks, and my leg was finally starting to heal. Grayson only left the hospital a few times to take a shower and get a change of clothes. As well as filming videos for YouTube. I couldn't wait to go home and sleep in a normal bed.

The doctor came in and gave me some release papers that I had to sign. Cameron left a week ago because he had work to do and get ready for his tour, which I understood. He said he would fly out to one of the twins shows when he could and see me. The twins left in a week for their international tour, which they had already pushed back, and I would have to miss the South America portion of the tour, but I should be able to go on the European leg of the tour.

I finished signing the papers and the doctor came in to tell me that I could leave. Grayson got me a wheel chair and helped me sit down. I still couldn't put much pressure on my legs. He pushed me out to the waiting room where Lisa and Ethan were. Cameron and Sean were at home. "You guys ready to go" Lisa asked. "More than ready" I laughed. We went out to the car and Grayson helped me get in. The drive was quiet the radio playing softly in the background. I started to get anxiety because of the accident. I looked out the window trying to calm myself down but it wasn't working very well. I guess Grayson noticed because he softly took my hand and ran his thumb over it softly.

We got home and Grayson helped me get inside and helped me sit down on the couch. He went upstairs to get something leaving me in the living room alone. "Hey do you need anything" Lisa asked when she came into the living room. "No I'm okay" I said softly smiling. Grayson came downstairs with a three pillows and a blanket. "Here babe. Do you want to lay down or sit up" he asked. "I want to sleep so lay down" I said. "Ok sit up a little" he said. I leaned forward so he could put two pillows behind me. He helped me lay down so I was comfortable and then put a pillow underneath my hand and then put the blanket over me. "Thank you Gray" I said softly. "No problem Bella" he said and kissed me softly.

2 hours later
I was sleeping peacefully on the couch when I was startled awake by loud yelling. "We're not doing that" I heard Ethan yell. "What the hell else are we supposed to do then Ethan. Leave her alone. God Ethan don't be an idiot" Grayson said angrily. "Grayson we've already pushed the dates back and we can't do it again or else we'll have to cancel. She'll be fine mom will be here with her" Ethan said and I could hear the anger in his voice. "I just want to be here with her. If you were going through something like that wouldn't you want someone you love to be by your side" Grayson said and I could tell he meant it. "We can't push the dates anymore sorry Grayson" Ethan said and went upstairs. I heard footsteps coming into the living room and I faked waking up. "Hey how you feeling" Grayson asked sitting next to me on the couch and pushed the hair out of my face. "I'm fine" I smiled softly. "Did you hear that" he asked knowing I heard. "A little. But he's right Grayson I'll be fine. Go and meet the fans that love you and are dying to meet you. Ok" I said. "I just don't want to leave you" he said kissing me head. "I know but your mom will stay with me and I'll be with you in no time and I would much rather me more mobile than I am right now. That would be miserable for me and you know that" I said reaching my hand up and rubbing his upper back. "I'm just worried out you" he whined. "I know Gray" I said. "Will you help me up" I asked him. "Ya what do you want to do" he asked. "I want to go to bed" I said. "Ok" he said and helped me sit up and got me upstairs and into bed and he went to take a shower.