Ch. 4

*Next Morning*

I woke up and rolled over. I was startled to see Grayson laying next to me, I relaxed when I remembered that I wanted him with me last night. I got up and looked in the mirror to say I looked horrible was an understatement. I had bags under my eyes and my hair was a mess. I went to take a shower and try to relax. I got in and my whole body relaxed. I washed my hair and my body.

Once I finished I got out and dried off and put a towel around my head as well as my body. I walked out and grabbed some nike shorts, t-shirt, sports bra, and some underwear. I went back to the bathroom and got dressed. I brushed my hair out and brushed my teeth.

I walked out of the bathroom and went into the living room. I saw Cameron sitting with Sammy and Nash next to him talking. I felt bad for what I said the night before but wasn't going to take it back. Nash noticed me and pointed to Cameron. I shock my head and he understood that I didn't want to talk to him. He went back to talking to him.

I went into the kitchen and poured a bowl of cereal and ate it standing up and on my phone. I finished and put it in the sink. "Cameron, when can we go see Will" I asked. "Now" he said grabbing his keys.

We got into the car and Cameron started the car and pulled out of the lot. We got onto the highway which was shockingly not busy. "I'm sorry Cam" I said looking at him. "It's fine I know you were upset and I was too. He's like a little brother to me" he said as he started to speed up.

10 minutes later

We arrived at the hospital about 10 minutes later. I jumped out of the car and ran inside, Cameron following shortly behind. I ran up to the receptionist. "William Harrison" I said to the lady. "Oh only family are allowed-" she said looking up at me before I stopped her. "I'm his sister" I said really fast. "Oh okay. Room 543" She said giving me a smile.

Cameron followed me to the outside of the room. He grabbed my arm before I could open the door. "He's in bad shape. I'll be right here if you need me" He said and let me go. I opened the door and walked in. I broke down at the sight of him. He was connected to all these wires, but he was awake. "Will" I said crying. "Hey" he said weakly trying to sit up. "No, no don't move" I said rushing to his side. "I'm fine" he said holding my arm and sitting up. "I'm sorry this happened to you. It's my fault you were at my house and if you weren't there or stayed longer you would be fine" I cried holding his hand. "I'm fine really just bruised" He said rubbing my arm.

3 Hours later

Will was able to leave the hospital after being checked out by the doctor. We were heading back to our house, because his parents were out of the country. We arrived at the apartment and Cameron helped Will out while I opened the door for them. When we got to the apartment Ethan, Grayson, Sammy, and Nash were all waiting.

When we walked in and I ran to Grayson and hugged him, needing comforting arms. I cried into his chest and he rubbed my back. "You're alright" he whispered. "Sorry" I said pulling away. "It's fine we all need some comfort sometimes" he said. I smiled and walked away helping Will into the room he was staying in. "I'm really sorry" Will said. "For what" I asked. "For punching you yesterday" he said sitting on the bed. "It's fine. It's not like it's the first time you've hurt me or I've hurt you. Like that one time I made you fall down the stairs" I said laughing. "Or the time we were playing lacrosse in the backyard and I threw the ball way to hard and hit you in your side and it left that nasty bruise" he laughed. "OMG, that one time you wanted to chase the geese and one started chasing you and I told you to jump into the lake to get away, I can't believe you believed me" I said laughing so hard I was crying. "Shut up" he said nudging me.