Ch. 16

Next morning
9:48am
Isabella's POV

I woke up to my phone ringing on the nightstand. I groaned and grabbed it seeing Cameron's contact calling. "Hello" I answered. "Hey, so I get back in a few days and I really want you to come stay with me for like a week or something" he said. "Ya of course just come pick me up whenever just text me or call" I said and we began to chat about none sense.

I finally got off the phone after about 10 more minutes and got out of bed. I threw on some sweats and a t-shirt. I walked out into the living room and saw Ethan standing in the kitchen looking at his phone. "Hey where's Grayson" I asked. "He went to the grocery" he replied. "Oh" I said sitting on the couch.

I was watching an episode of flip or flop when the door opened. "Hello" Grayson called with grocery bags in his hands. "Hey" I said standing up to help him. "Thanks babe" he said as I took two bags and sat them on the counter. "Where's Ethan" Grayson asked. "I don't know he went to his room a while ago" I said sitting back down on the couch. "Not going to help me" he asked annoyed. "I didn't think you needed any help but I'll help" I said standing up. "No don't bother" he said and began putting things away angrily. "Whatever" I said walking to our room. I decided that I would pull a prank on Grayson where I had a hickey on my neck and boob. I called Will and told him to meet me for lunch at a restaurant. I got ready and left without telling Grayson anything.

Will and I finished lunch and I drove home in my car. Once I was in the parking garage I turned on a camera I took from the house. "Hey guys it's Isabella and today I'm going to pull a prank on Grayson" I started and began explaining the prank. I put the fake hickey on my neck and boob and got out of the car.

"Hey babe" I called and set up the camera in the kitchen. "Hey" he said and came out of our room and went to kiss me. "What the" Grayson said looking at my neck. "What" I asked. "You better be messing with me" he said dropping his hand and looked at me pissed. "What" I asked with a giggle and grabbed his waist. "What the hell is this" he asked touching my neck where the hickey was. "Oh I burnt myself" I said touching it. "Ya right then why wouldn't you tell me. You tell me everything why wouldn't you tell me that" he said getting mad and pushing my hands off his hips. "Gray I just burnt myself" I said leaning against the counter. "Ya okay when" he said folding his arms across his body. "This morning" I said. "What's this then" he asked and touched the one on my boob. "Uh that's a burn too" I said and purposefully taking a while to respond. "Ya right" he said and started walking away. "Gray" I called after him. "What" he asked. "It's a hickey" I said. "Fuck Isabella" he yelled. I heard Ethan's door open and Ethan walked into the kitchen. "What's going on" Ethan asked. "She has a fucking hickey on her neck and her boob so I'm fucking pissed" Grayson said and was fuming. "It's not that big of a deal" I said and rolled my eyes. "Not that big of a deal. Really Isabella really cause if this was me. My ass would be in a grave cause you would have killed me" he yelled and walked into our room. "Fuck" I laughed and grabbed the camera and ran after him. "Gray babe it's a prank look it comes off" I laughed as I walked into our room. "Are you serious" he said trying to make it come off. "Ya I'll probs have to wash it off tho" I said and looking into the camera. "Y'all we got him so good" I said and felt Gray hug me from behind. "Anyways I'll see you guys next Friday" I said blowing a kiss to the camera. "Next Friday" Grayson asked looking at me weird. "Ya I'm starting my own YouTube channel" I said and smiled at him. "Nice" he said giving me a high five. "Give me a kiss" I said and puckered my lips. "Why" he laughed. "Because you haven't kissed me today" I said and before I could even think he smashed his lips onto mine. "Can't forget the best part of the day" he smirked causing me to laugh.