Ch. 9

Later That Week
9:30am

It had been a couple of days since the argument and everything was going great like it never happened. It was around 9:30am and I was standing in the kitchen when Grayson walked in. "Morning babe" he said kissing my cheek. "Morning" I said taking a bite of the apple I was eating. "So Ethan and I have been thinking. What if we did a video. The three of us" he suggested. "Ya that'd be fun. What kind?" I asked. "Like a girlfriend vs. brother thing" he said. "Omg that'd be so fun, can we film today" I said getting excited. "Ya let me go get Ethan and set up while you get ready" he said walking away.

I walked into our room and picked out an outfit (above minus the sunglasses). I went to the bathroom and put on a coat of mascara. I brushed through my hair and left it natural. I walked onto the balcony and saw Ethan and Grayson already set up and ready. "Finally" Ethan yelled jokingly. "Alright let's get started" Gray said. We sat in the sets with a table of shaving cream on it (in the cans obvs). "We're back and today we're joined with my lovely girlfriend, Isabella" Gray said slinging an arm around me. "Alright here's how the game works, Gray will be asking questions about him and the first one to answer between me and Ethan wins that point and the other gets hit with shaving cream" I said. "Ya let's get started" Ethan said.

1 hour later

"Alright guys so Isabella lost. What a great girlfriend." Gray said jokingly grabbing shaving cream off the table and throwing it at me. "Oh wow Thx" I said rolling my eyes. "Alright guys so I hope you enjoyed the video. Give it a thumbs up if you did and if you didn't give it a thumbs up" Gray and Ethan said. "Peace" we said at the same time. "Well that was fun" I said whipping shaving cream off my face. I got up and started to walk only to slip on shaving cream and fell. I laid on the ground laughing "ouch" I laughed. The twins laughed and turned off the camera. I went inside and turned on the shower and stripped my clothes off.

I got out and dried off. I put my underwear and sports bra on and looked in the mirror. I wasn't tall about 5'1 and in shape, i had my dream body tbh. My boobs I felt were a good size for my body. I loved my hair and how I had natural highlights. I knew I was pretty but I never felt like it. I can always find the flaws so easily. I found it hard to love my personality cause I felt like I'm always a bitch, I hated my thighs, I hated my smile. The list goes on and on.

The bathroom door opened but I was too into looking at my flaws to notice. Gray pulled me away from the mirror and whipped my tears I didn't know were falling. "You're perfect you know that" he said hugging me. "I don't see it. I don't know how you think I'm so pretty" I sniffled. "You're beautiful look," he said turning me around to look in the mirror, "you have the pretties eyes" he said pointing to my eyes. "You have a beautiful smile, you have perfect clear skin, you're always tan, you are one of the funniest people I know, and you're body is just perfect" he said running his hands up and down my sides. "And most importantly you're my beautiful, perfect, loving girlfriend that I will always find beautiful no matter what" he said turning me around and kissing me. "Thank you Gray" I smiled through my tears. He hugged me tight. "You're perfect don't ever think any different" he said kissing me again.

He left the bathroom so I could finish getting dressed. I put on a pair of sweatpants and one of Grays shirts. I brushed through my hair and left it down. I felt pretty for some odd reason. I looked in the mirror again and just saw the things I like about myself nothing else. I left the bathroom with a smile on my face.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Alex sitting on the couch with Gray and Ethan. "Hey, hey I hear my bitch Alex" I said coming around the corner and hugging him. "Hey" he laughed hugging me back. "You guys mind if I play music" I asked grabbing my beats pill and turning it on. "No" They all said. "I'm making lunch, btw" I said grabbing my phone. "Oh, that really good fruit salad you make all the time would be great right now" Alex said. I laughed and turned on my music and started to play my music on shuffle and I started to sing along while getting the stuff out to make the salad. I started to cut up the fruits and grabbed four bowls out of the cabinet. As I cut the fruit I put them in the bowls. I felt hands around my waist Made in the A.M. By One Direction started to play. I knew it was Gray by the way he wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed my neck making me giggle. I turned around and hugged him, swaying to the music.