Ch. 21

6 days later
Isabella's POV

Grayson had been super supportive these last couple days staying with me when I went to physical therapy. Today he was out getting some food for me for when I was done. Today I had been able to walk for the first time without a lot of pain or stopping. I would still have to walk with crutches for probably another month until i had all my movement back in my hips. I was going to surprise Grayson when he came back.

I was working with my therapist on hip rotations when Grayson walked in. I was sitting down so he didn't know yet. "Hey babe, we're almost done" I said as he sat down. "Ok no rush" he said pulling out his phone. I nodded at my therapist to start recording on my phone. "Hey Grayson can you actually come over here I need to show you something" I said getting his attention. He nodded coming over to me. "Okay stay there" I said when he was about 10 feet away. He looked at me confused, but stopped. "Now get in front of those bars" I told him as he moved in front of them. I stood up and started to walk over to him using the bars of course. "Oh my god baby, you can do it. You can walk again. Oh my god" he said hugging me super tight when I got to him. "Thank you god, thank you" I heard him mumble. I smiled and pulled away seeing he had tears in his eyes. "Aww Grayson don't cry" I said whipping his tears. Grayson literally never cried which only made me want to cry. "I'm just so happy you're making such good progress so fast. I'm just so happy" he said hugging me again. He pulled away and kissed me softly before letting me finish up. I finished up with my therapy which was just strengthening and hip rotations and we headed home.

We got home and we went inside and I went to the living room and sat on the couch while Grayson went into the kitchen to get plates. He came back with our food and turned on a movie.

"What time do you have to leave tomorrow" I asked him about half way through the movie. "My flights at 10" he sighed holding me tighter. "It's only a week and a half. I'll be alright" I said reaching a hand up to play with his hair. "I know I'm just going to worry about you" he msaid kissing my head. "I'll be fine Gray don't worry" I said going back to watching the movie. I felt him sigh before playing with the ends of my hair. "How do you feel today" he asked me. "I'm alright. It doesn't hurt as bad just more of a dull pain in my leg and hand. I can't wait to get this stupid cast off" I said adjusting so that I was laying my head on Grayson's chest. "Good, when I leave I want you to send me updates every day on how you're doing with you pt and how you feel" he said kissing the top of my head. "You're worrying too much Grayson. I'll be fine" I said snuggling into him more. He sighed hugging me tightly. "I just love you so much and I hate seeing you like this" he said playing with my hair. "I love you too" I said loving the feeling of Grayson playing with my hair. I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up about twenty minutes later to Grayson laughing softly at the show. I groaned a little moving to get more comfy. "Sorry I didn't mean to wake you up" he said. "No it's ok I wasn't really tired anyways" I said moving so I could see the tv. The show he was watching the was on commercial. "What is this" I asked him. "Sponge bob" he said causing me to laugh a little. "What" he asked laughing. "This used to be my favorite show" I said.

We watched about four episodes before Grayson moved me a little so he could sit up. "Where are you going" I asked him sitting up as well but a lot slower. "I'm gonna go work out. I haven't in like 3 weeks and I want to look good for tour" he said standing up. "I wanna go" I said trying to stand up. "Here" he said giving me his hand and my crutches after I stood up. "Thank you" I said following him to the garage. I watched him the whole workout and the more he worked out the hotter he got.

He finished and came over to me kissing me. "I'm gonna go shower then we can go to dinner or something" he said helping me up. I pulled him back in for another kiss but this time more passionately. "You alright" he asked. "You're just so hot" I said kissing him again. He reached down and grabbed my butt. He sat me down softly on the couch they had in the garage and hovered above me before kissing me again. He reached his hand down to my thigh to pull it up which caused me to groan in pain. "You ok" he asked softly pulling away from me. "Ya you just touched my bad leg" I said pulling him in for another kiss. He pulled my waist closer to him, which hurt as well. "Fuck" I said pulling away from him. "Am I being too rough" he asked me softly. "No im just hurting right now" I said sighing heavily. He sat at the end of the couch and sighed. "I'm sorry Grayson I'm just not healed enough yet" I said sitting up and placing my hand on his shoulder. "Baby I'm not mad, I'm just tired" he said pulling me into a hug. "Don't worry Gray when you get back. I'm sure I'll be able to do a lot more than just kiss you" I said winking at him as I pulled away. He laughed kissing me again. "I'm going to go shower" he said standing up and helping me up again. "Alright" I said following him upstairs.