Ch. 17

A/N sorry for the big time skip it's just that I want the story to move a little faster than it is and now they have already been on tour for a few months (July 2016) and ya. This is their second to last show in North America.

5 months later
1:15am
Isabella's POV

I woke up in a hotel room with Camron in the bed next to mine. Management was annoying and wouldn't let Grayson and I share a room. I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't. I stretched and stood up, pulling a pair of shorts on and grabbing my key card. I left the room quietly hoping not to wake Camron.

I walked down the hallway and to Grayson and Ethan's room. I knocked twice. "Hey, why are you up" Grayson asked opening the door and looked exhausted. "I woke up and I couldn't go back to sleep and I wanted to sleep with you so here I am" I said as he opened the door for me to come in. "I'm glad you came because I couldn't sleep and Ethan and I have to be up at 6" he said laying in bed and lifting the covers for me to get in. "K just don't wake me up when you guys leave. I've got a few videos to edit" I said and laid my head on Grayson's upper chest. I fell asleep while Grayson rubbed my back.

5:45am

I woke up to Grayson getting up out of bed and the bed getting cold. "Gray come back to bed" I mumbled thinking we were at home. "I've got to get ready" he said. "Please babe the bed is freezing" I pleaded. "Stop" I heard him call and I could tell he was getting annoyed. "Fine" I said pulling the blankets closer to me. I was drifting off to sleep when I felt someone lean over me and plant a soft kiss on my forehead. "I'll see you later baby. I love you" Grayson said softly making my heart melt. "I love you too" I mumbled pulling the covers up to my chin and falling asleep.

9:30am

I rolled over onto my stomach reaching for my phone but couldn't find it. I groaned realizing I left it in my room and sat up. I threw the covers off me and got up walking out and to my room. I opened the door and put the do not disturb sign on it so the maids wouldn't come in.

I was siting on the bed editing for the past few hours and had finally finished my last video. I shut my computer and stood up. I grabbed a pair of distressed jean shorts and a 4ou t-shirt and a pair of sandals and slipped them on. I grabbed all my stuff and rode the elevator down to the lobby and walked to Grayson and Ethan's dressing rooms.

I opened the door and was met by silence. I walked in and saw both Ethan and Grayson asleep on the couch. I giggled a little and shut the door quietly. I sat on the chair on my phone and waited for them to wake up.

I had fallen asleep when their manager came in after a few minutes and woke them up telling them it was time for show. Grayson barely even notice I was sitting in the chair before he left the room.

I woke up and opened my eyes but didn't see Grayson or Ethan anywhere. I groaned sitting up and stood up. I walked out of the dressing room as into the hallway and towards the stage. I made it to the stage and stood off to the side and watched Grayson and Ethan do dumb things on stage causing me to laugh every now and then.

"Hey baby sorry I didn't wake you up I just didn't want to disturb you. I've got to shower then do the meet and greet so I'll see you after" he said rushed. "Ya I guess" I said with a fake smile. He ran off to the dressing room to shower and get dressed. I groaned and went to the dressing room.