Ch. 13

3 days later
Isabella's POV

I woke up and felt off. I rolled over and saw that Grayson wasn't in bed. I slowly sat up and saw the bathroom light on. I laid back down and closed my eyes. I heard the bathroom door open and loud talking fill the room. "Ya man I think we could work that out.... ya she would love to meet you... alright I'll let you go considering it 2 in the morning" Gray hung up the phone. "Shut up you're being so loud" I groaned rolling over to face him. "I was talking to some friends of mine. They all want to meet you and I thought it would be great if we did it tomorrow or today depending on how you look at it" he said climbing into bed next to me. "Whatever I'm tired. Cuddle with me please" I said making my sad face. "Of course baby" he said pulling me into his chest.

"I've been thinking" Grayson said when I was almost asleep. "Hmm" I groaned rolling over and basically laying on top of him. "Never mind" he said rubbing my back. "Go to sleep Gray" I groaned. "I can't" he said pouting like a toddler. "Grayson please" I said hitting his chest lightly. "Alright I'm sorry I'll be quiet" he said and continued to rub my back. "God I'm so in love with this girl. I want to marry her. Please keep her for me God please" I heard Grayson mumbled when he thought I was asleep. I smiled and drifted off into dream land.

Several hours later

"Baby" I heard Grayson say. "Hmm" I said rolling over to cuddle up with him. "Wake up my mom made breakfast" he said running his fingers through my hair. "Ohh I'll be right there" I said sitting up slightly but stopped as I felt my head begin to pound. "Ouch" I groaned shutting my eyes and putting my head in my hands. "What's wrong" Grayson asked sitting up and rubbing my back. "My head hurts can you get me some Advil please" I groaned. "Ya of course" he said standing up.

Grayson's POV

I walked down the stairs where everyone was. "Where's Isabella" my mom asked. "She's got a headache I'm going to bring her some food and Advil" I said beginning to make her a plate. "Aww what a good son I've raised" mom said coming over to me and messing up my hair. "Seriously mom" I groaned and moved my hair to look half way decent. "I'm proud of you" she said. "Mom seriously I do this all the time. Isabella's prone to getting headaches" I laughed slightly. "That's what I mean. You're such a good boyfriend. You remind me of your dad so much" she gushed. "Ok mom I'm going back upstairs" I laughed slightly. "Oh Cameron, me and your dad are heading out for the day" she said. I nodded and walked up the stairs with the food some water and two Advil tablets.

I opened the door and saw Isabella laid out asleep on the bed. "Babe I got you some food and Advil" I said loud enough l wake her up. "Hmm oh thanks" she said slowly sitting up. "Will you shut the blinds please" she said grabbing the plate. "Ya you wanna watch Criminal Minds" I asked turning on the TV. "Girl you know I do" she said taking the Advil.

We sat on the bed together and watched an episode before Isabella sat up in the bed. "What time are we going to your friends" she asked. "Uhh in like two hours" I said. "K I'm going to get ready cause I'm gonna take a shower" she said standing up.

Isabella's POV

I turned the shower on and got in. I let out a sigh of relief when the hot water hit my shoulders. I washed my body and hair before relaxing under the hot water. I didn't want to get out cause I knew if I did I would have to go meet Grayson's friends and I didn't want to. I got out and walked into the room with just my towel on. "Grayson do we have to go meet your friends" I groaned. "Yes babe you said you would and they're really looking forward to meeting you" he said from the bed. "Ugh fine but I'm not getting dressed up" I said walking to my suitcase. "Honestly I wouldn't mind if you went naked" he said licking his lips and looking at me. "In your dreams sweetheart" I said. "Oh don't worry you will be" he said with a wink. I laughed and walked back in the bathroom.

I put the finishing touches on my makeup and I have to admit I look good. "Ready babe" I asked as I walked into the room. "Ya let me get my shoes" he said getting up. I nodded grabbing some tennis shoes to go with my outfit which was a pair of leggings and a long sleeve t-shirt. I slipped them on and grabbed my jacket. "You look hot for being dressed down" Grayson said hitting my butt lightly. I giggled and walked out of the room.

We walked downstairs and saw Ethan on the phone with someone. I put my finger over my mouth to show Grayson to be quiet. I walk over to Ethan and grab his sides making him jump and yell. I burst out laughing with Grayson. "Meanies let's go" he said walking to the door. "Oh and Isabella your driving cause we don't have a license and you do" Ethan said and got into the back seat. "Oh ok give me the keys" I said getting into the drivers seat.

Skipping car ride

We pulled up to a house with 5 cars parked outside. I walked in after the twins and saw 7 guys sitting around a table playing some sort of game. "Hey my man Grayson and Ethan" a guy said standing up. "What's up man" Grayson said doing a bro hug thing. "This cutie your girlfriend" he asked. "Oh you know it" Grayson said. Grayson and Ethan sat down at the table and I sat next to Grayson and a guy. "I'm Justin" he said reaching his hand over for me to shake. "I'm Isabella" I said shaking it.

The guys were playing poker which I had no clue how to play so I stayed out and started talking with Justin. Soon someone came up with the idea of betting shots. (Ik the twins aren't like this but just pretend) I ignored it thinking the twins would disagree. "That's a good idea" I heard Grayson say. I looked at him shocked. He knew I hated any type of drinking after my friend was killed by a drunk driver. "Grayson can I talk to you" I asked standing up. "No" he said making all of his friends say "ohh" accept Justin who looked at me with sorry eyes. I rolled my eyes and walked outside grabbing a pack of cigarettes I saw on the counter to make Grayson think I was smoking.

I opened the pack and took one out. I looked at it and lit it before setting it next to me so I would smell like smoke. I waited for 10 minutes and walked back inside and set the cigarettes on the counter again. Grayson looked at me pissed. I saw two empty shot glasses next to him and rolled my eyes. "Give me the keys" I said reaching out my hand. "Hell no" he laughed. "What the hell is wrong with you. You know I hate drinking and you go and do it right in front of me. You make me sick" I said and walked to Justin. "Will you give me a ride" I asked. "Ya" he said standing up.

Justin drove me back to the twins house. "Thank you so much" I said getting out and walking to the front door. I waved and he pulled away. I walked inside and saw Lisa sitting on the couch. I burst into tears knowing she had no idea what Grayson was doing. "Oh my goodness sweetie are you ok" she said coming up to me. "It's Grayson he's drinking" I said standing up and walking to the couch. "Oh honey" she said rubbing my back. "I'm going to London tonight I've already booked a flight I just wanted to let you know" I said whipping my tears. "Ok honey I'll give you a ride" she said standing up and helping me pack my suitcase back up.

At the airport

"Thank you Lisa" I said getting out and waving to her. "No problem sweetie. I'll talk to Grayson when he gets home and please be safe I don't want anything to happen to you" she said. "I will goodbye" I said waving as I walked into the airport. I checked in and got onto my plane which I almost missed. I was off to London and away from Grayson.

Sorry for the shity ending. Shit hit the fan real quick