More Than I Expected

Sara's POV

As soon as I realized that I was the only one, I quickly hid it so no one else would see and ask questions. I tried my best not to show it on my face as we went around to see who we all had classes with. 

To my delight I had at least one class with each person and to end the days off we all had study hall last hour, one of the perks of being the assistant head masters daughter. 

By the time we finished seeing who had what classes, it was time to start the first day. Nothing very exciting happened in them. They were the usual introductions to classes and the "What are your goals this year?' talks. 

Soon enough it was the last period of the day. Study hall. Fortunately since we were Juniors we finally didn't have to stay in he study hall rooms. As I walked into the usual Study hall class room i noticed that Soni was signing in/out as well. 

"Heyyyy!!" I greeted her. 

"Hey! How was your first day?" She asked while stepping aside so I could sign in. 

"It was great! How was yours" I asked  while signing out.

It was good!" She replied while we walked out. 

We both started walking up to our rooms so we could start any homework that we had. After all we wanted to get it done early so we can leave campus for once. 

"So, your still coming with Me, Ashton, and Luke right?" I asked 

"Of course! I can't wait to hang out with Luke....." She started, "Wait did I just say that out loud?"

"Oh My God!!!! You have a thing for Luke!!!" 

"Can you say that any louder?!" She yelled at me 

"Sorry but I didn't think you would have? However I approve." I said with a smirk 

 "Good! So do you want to help me out by leaving me alone with him maybe?" 

"I guess..." I said 

We soon arrived at our rooms and went our separate ways. To my delight Jennifer wasn't in my room, so I had plenty of quite time so I could 'do my homework.' First order of business, Reading the letter. 

I sat my bag down on my bed and got out my folder with the letter in it. I walked over to my desk and sat the letter down and began reading it. 

'Dearest Sara,

Hope you have a good year, But remember, The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Haven't you wondered where your mother is?'

In shock I dropped the letter. I didn't know what to do. My stomach went into knots and I felt as if I would start hyperventilating. As i stood up with tears filling my eyes I picked up the letter. As i turned to walk to my bed my room door bursts open. I look up to find Soni and Jason both holding a letter as well. 

---

Authors note-

Sorry its kinda progressing slowly Im trying to get as much in as possible!!!!

-S