The Mountain

Sara's POV

"What the hell is going on?" Soni asks

Tears start flowing from my eyes. "I don't know but I'm scared"

Jason walks over to me and hugs me. "It's okay. Moms going to be fine and so is Aubree "

Aubree is Soni's mother. She's like a second mom to Jason and I. Hearing that she was kidnapped as well, broke my heart. "Wait Aubree was kidnapped too" I asked.

Seeing that Soni was already on the verge of tears I walked over to her and hugged her. She started balling her eyes out which made me cry even more.

"It's going to be okay...." Before I finished I looked up to see that the door was never closed and the it was already 4:30. Ashton and  Luke had been watching.

They heard everything.

"Oh my god. Ashton, Luke what are you doing here?" I tried to act normal but I was such a mess. My voice trembled and I couldn't help it.

"Um we are here because it's 4:35 and you never came. We were coming to see if everything was alright." Ashton said.

"Oh right. Um okay well I guess we can go." I said

We walked down stairs and signed out.

"So where would you like us to take you first?" I started

"Oh I know. Lets take them to the mall." Soni added

"You know what you and Luke go first. Ashton can I borrow you for a second?" I winked at Soni letting her know that this was her time to be alone with Luke. She got the message and quickly got in the car with Luke before I changed my mind.

"Why did you do that?" Ashton asked.

"Because we, are taking my car." He gave me a confused look that almost worried me. "What do you not trust me?" I asked

"I don't know yet. This could be the deciding moment." He replied "Can you at least tell me where we are going?"

"We, are going on an adventure."

I quickly started the car before he could say anything. I could tell he was nervous but as we drove further away from the school, he became less nervous. I started driving to the mountains. I decided that instead of showing him everything little by little I would should him the bigger picture.

We pulled up to the edge of the outlook. "You can see the whole city from here. I figured that you should see the bigger picture before you see all the assholes in the city."

"Well it's very beautiful up here. You can see everything." We walked over to the front of my car and sat on the hood. We talked about the first day and what goals we had for this year. He was a good listener and I loved hearing his accent when he spoke. He was adorable. He would giggle when ever he felt awkward and he was amazing.

"You know I have to confess something" I started. "I actually thought that you were going to annoying the crap out of me. But your not at all who I thought you would be."

"Is that good or bad" he asked

"It's amazing." I answered

I remembered that we had to be back at school soon and I wasn't sure how late it was. I looked down at my phone only to see that Soni had texted me 50 times.

'SARAH WHERE ARE YOU'
'CALL ME NOW'
'WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU'

I figured it was urgent so I told Ashton that I was going to call her. I walked behind the car and called her.
"OH MY GOD FINALLY" she started
"What happened. Why do you need me?" I asked
"Well I'm back at school and you weren't here so I was concerned but also something happened with Luke and I wanted to tell you about it. So when are you coming back?" She asked
"Um, well I have about an hour before curfew so, I'll be back in 45 minutes maybe."
"Okay. See you then bye." She said hanging up.

I walked back to Ashton "Sorry about that Soni texted telling me to call her."

"It's fine. We should head back soon anyways." He suggested

"Yeah I guess we should. Can we stay here for a little while longer though please?" I asked

"Of course" he giggled

We sat on the car looking out. It was perfect. We were so disconnected from the rest of the world. And it was as if everything was in perfect harmony.

"Can I tell you something?" Ashton asked.

"Of course." I said

"So I know this is going to sound really cheesy and shit but, from the moment I met you I knew you were going to be different and I think I have fallen in love with you." He blushed.

"I think I have fallen for you too." I replied

Before I could even think about what just happened he leaned in and kissed me. It was perfect. He was perfect. Everything. Was. Perfect. Until I remembered....
I'm dating Ben.

--
A/N

So I was having trouble writing this chapter but I finally pushed through and finished it so. Sorry if it sucks.

-S