Explanations

"Sara!!" Jason said getting up and running to me. "Are you okay? I heard they got you two!"

"We're fine." I said. "Just really exhausted emotionally and physically."

I walked over to the couch and laid down. Soni went to the couch across from me and did the same. The boys started talking as I listened to them talk I slowly fell asleep. "When do we tell them....." I heard Ashton ask.

"Just wait we must not tell to soon because...."

I then drifted off to sleep.

--

2 hours later I wake up to the sound of Jason and Ashton talking.

"If they stay here there is less of a chance of something like that happening." Jason finished.

"Of what happening?" I asked sitting up. I looked over and saw that Soni was  still sleeping.

"Um...." Jason came over and sat next to me. "Let's just wait till Soni wakes up."

I nodded and looked over at Soni. "Soni wake up!" I yelled.

"I'm already awake!" She mumbled in an annoyed tone.

"Now talk." I said turning to Jason.

"Okay so for the past week or two I've been here trying to figure out what's happening and why they want both of you." Jason paused. "When the two of you were born your moms were best friends. They gave you both these necklaces."

"Oh yeah I still have mine." I said. " I always were it." I said showing them.

"Yeah I have mine too" Soni said pulling hers out as well.

"When you put them together they become part of a key for a hidden safe in the school." Jason continued.

"But they had us asleep for a while...."

"And they didn't take them." Soni finished for me.

"See but you missed the key word I said." Jason said. "I said part of. There is another part of the key."

"Do you know what it is?" I asked.

"That's part of what I'm missing." Jason got up and grabbed a small stack of papers that was sitting on his desk. "Oh yeah and I found this."

Soni came to sit next to me. He handed us the papers. "What is it?" Soni asked before I could.

"Basically when you were both around a year old "Arae" got ahold of you two. They took you to the school and tried opening the safe. However they couldn't get in."

"What's in the safe?" I asked

"I'm not sure the only people who have been in the safe is mom and Aubree." Jason said.

"Well if Sara and I can get in, what are we still doing here?" Soni and I started standing up so we could leave.

"Um where do you think you're going?" Ashton asked.

"To the safe where else?" I said. We walked over to the door and tried to open it.

"No." Luke put his hand on the door and shut it. "Look we almost lost both of you once. We are not taking this risk again."

"Yes. We understand this but we need to get to the safe before they do." I tried to open the door again.

Luke shut it again. "They can't do anything without you guys."

"So then what are we suppose to do? Just sit here?" Soni yelled. "If you haven't heard our parents are brainwashed!" They left us in that room!" Tears started streaming down her cheek. Luke walked over and hugged her.