The End 2.0

Sara's POV

As we left the basement we decided to go straight to the lab to see if anyone was down there. As we got closer to the lab we heard someone walking. We turned the corner walking towards the lab and saw Soni and Vincent walking in front of us. Without thinking or hesitation I grabbed the gun Calum was holding held it up and as soon as they turned around fired 2 shots. Both hitting Vincent. 

"VINCENT NO!" Soni screamed. She fell to the ground beside Vincent. "How could you!?' She yelled through her tears! 

I stood there shocked at what I just did. Unable to process everything. I couldn't move, think or say anything. Ashton grabbed the gun from my hand. "I.....I......" I stuttered. 

"Sara lets get you out of here." Mikey said taking me away from the situation. He grabbed me and took me into the nearest empty room. "What just happened?" I asked as soon as we got in the room. 

"I just.....saw them.....and......I didn't think.....Oh god." I stuttered. I regretted what I just did. How could I. I'm such a bad person. OMG. 

"Relax. Okay." Mikey said. He sat me down and sat next to me. "I probably would have done the same thing if I was in your situation. I mean they tried killing you. I kinda don't blame you." 

"I hated him but I never thought I could do something like that." I said. I was starting to think better. "What do i do now?" I asked Mikey. 

"Um." He said. "I'm going to go get Ashton so he can stay here with you and then I'm going to go see if Calum Luke and I can get the situation under control. Okay?" I asked standing up. 

"Okay." He opened the door and walked out leaving me in the room alone. Within the next minute Ashton walked in. "How is she?" I asked immediately.

"She's shocked." He said. He walked over to me and sat down. "Relax okay. They tried killing us." 

"I just feel terrible. She was my best friend. Why is she doing this?" I felt a tear stream down my face. I hugged me. 

"I don't know. If i knew I would tell you." Ashton said. "Right now Jen, Luke, Calum and Mikey are all out there trying to make sure she doesn't come in here and kill you on the spot." 

I wiped the tears off my cheeks and stood up. "Can I go out there?' Ashton stood up quickly after me. 

"No, no, no, no! I really don't think thats a good idea. She'll tear you apart." 

"I need to go out there." I said 

"No." He replied 

"Is Vincent still alive? Can you at least tell me that?" I asked sitting back down

"He should be okay. Luckily you don't have great aim so you just hit his arm." Hearing that made me calm down a little more. "I'm going to go out there and see whats going on. Will you be okay in here alone for a couple minutes?" 

I nodded and he left. It felt like an eternity wait for him or at least someone to come back in. After what felt like an eternity Luke finally walked back in. "Soni's gone." He said opening the door so I could walk out.  

I got up and walked out. Vincent and Soni were both gone along with Jen and Calum. "Where is everyone?" I asked 

"Jen and Calum took Vincent and Soni into the lab to try and fix Vincent's arm." Mikey answered. 

"Can I go in?" I asked I waited for an answer as they all stood there deciding whether or not its a good idea. 

"Um." Ashton started.