The End 4.0

Sara POV

A couple minutes past as we all sat in silence waiting for Jason and his team to join Soni. Soon enough heard the lab door unlock and in walked Jason followed by Aubree, Karen, Ben and Lucy. It was weird to look at Karen and know that she was most likely not my true biological mother.

They all joined Soni at the lab table. "Its about time you all got here." She said

"Yeah sorry we had some." Jason paused and looked at Ben and Lucy, "Complications." Soni laughed. "Wheres Vincent?" He asked. We quickly glanced around the room looking for Vincent.

"Oh he." She paused trying to think of a cover up. She could not tell him how he died, otherwise we would have the possibility of them suspecting something was up. "He, went out to look for you guys. He thought you guys may have ran into some trouble so he was going to go to the house to check up on somethings." She picked up her phone and pretended to text Vincent back.

"What are you doing?" Aubree asked.

"Oh I'm texting him to tell him that you are all back." She awkwardly laughed and put her phone back into he pocket. They all stared at her for a minute. "What?" She asked

"Nothing." Lucy said.

"Okay so Karen do you know where the money is so we can get on with this." Soni asked trying to get the subject off of her.

"Oh yeah." She walked over to the wall and pushed a brick. The brick sunk into the wall and caused a door to open. She walked in and brought out and large suitcase. She placed it down on the table and used her finger print to open up the case. Inside laid the 3.4 million dollars that was suppose to be mine in about a month. It took all my power to not stand up and shoot them all on sight. I stayed sitting behind one of the beds in the sleeping quarters while Soni helped them get the money.

"Wow," Jason started. "There it is. All 3.4 million of it."He picked up one the the stacks of money and ran through the money. "This is what I have been waiting for, for so long and its finally here."

"Yeah." Lucy said looking at the money. "Now wheres our cut?" The attention quickly changed from the money to Jason.

Everyone turned to look at him. He awkwardly laughed. "Oh yeah, about that." He paused and without warning Aubree, Karen and Jason all pulled out guns and turned them to Soni, Ben, and Lucy's heads. "Now its your turn to die."

They all stopped and didn't have any idea what to do. Soni turned and looked in the direction of where she knew Ashton and Luke were hiding. "Anytime would be nice guys." She said referring to us.

Without any of us thinking Ashton, Luke, Calum, Mikey, Jen and I all came out of the hiding places and pointed the guns (If we had any) at Jason, Aubree, and Karen.

Jason started to laugh. "Oh okay, I see how this is. Soni decided to join the loser squad." He laughed more. "Thats so cute. You know how I just love the stories where the loser squad tries to save the day but just ends up dying in the end."

"Oh really I don't think I've seen that movie." I said answering Jason.

"Yeah well thats because it hasn't came out yet. Just wait I think you'll be dying to see it." Aubree said

"Very clever." Luke said with a slight laugh. "How long did it take you to come up with that?"

Jason gave Luke a look. "Thats not the point."

"Knew it." Luke said under his breath.

"What did you say?!" Jason said. He turned the gun towards Luke. "I think I asked you a question. Didn't I?" Jason was getting extremely mad. His plan had worked up until Soni joined our team. Now it was getting all screwed up.