An Unusual Act

Sara's POV

As Me Soni and Carter walked down to the main hall I could feel someone watching us as we walked down the hallway. I wasn't sure who or what it was, but it was familiar. 

"Hey guys I think I forgot something in my room. Ill be down in a minute." I said making up an excuse. 

"Okay just don't be too long, I can already tell that they are getting antsy down there." Soni replied 

I did not waste any time when looking down the halls to find anyone that may be around. I checked down 2 other halls before going down a third one to find Ashton and Luke halfway down the hall whispering to each other.

"Hey Ashton and Luke! Can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked before they could run away.

"Shit!" I heard Luke say under his breath

"Were you both stalking my friends and I? Because if you were please stop!" 

By the look on Ashton's face I could tell that he was concerned. For what reason? Im not sure but I knew I wasn't leaving until I knew why.

"No we weren't," Luke immediately answered 

"Then whats the deal?'

"Look," Ashton started, "We see this girl following you guys and we got concerned so we decided to follow the girl who was following you so we could help you if you needed it."

"Um....... Okay then." I said confused by whatever just came out of Ashton's mouth. "Oh and Ashton, before I forget to tell you,  Me and Soni will be around your room at 4:30 so we can go out around the town."

"Sounds great!" Ashton said with a wink. "See you then."

As I walked away i could feel myself starting to catch feelings for him. Shit what was I thinking, I had Ben and I could start to have feelings for Ashton, It was wrong. 

Next thing I knew I was down standing with my friends in the Main Hall. I guess I was so lost in my moment with Ashton that I didn't realize where or what I was doing. 

"Its about time you got here!" Jason started "What did you forget that was so important to go back for?"

"What?" I said forgetting why I went back "Oh yeah, um, turns out I didn't need my jacket. Anyways," I said trying to get the attention off of me. "Ready to open our schedules?" 

It was always our groups traditions to open our class schedules together. Ever since we all started being friends, we have many 'deals' worked out. Such as, We all open our schedules at the same time, and we all know each others phone passwords. 

"Okay. Ready. 1...2...3..." I counted 

We all frantically opened our schedules at the same time. As I opened it I noticed something unusual about my packet for the year. Instead of having my schedule laying on top, I found a letter written in magazine letters. I looked around only to find that it seemed as if I was the only one to get this letter. 

---

Authors Note-

Sorry about the sucky writing it will hopefully get better!!!!

-S