Mean girls

Sara's POV

Judging by the looks on my friends faces I could tell they had never seen these girls either. 

"Since when did Regina George transfer to our school?" I said joking 

"I don't know, But who ever that was what's her deal." Tobias said. 

"Well, I don't care enough to know so let's just go enjoy our first breakfast of junior year. " Jessica said cheering everyone up!

We walked into the main dining hall to see that we were later then we would have liked to be, but our usual table was open.  It was a good thing some new freshmen didn't sit there because they would have felt Soni's wrath. 

The guys decided to save our seats while the rest of us went to get breakfast. I was never a really big breakfast fan before. But ever since last year when they got the omelet bar, pancake bar, and waffle bar, I've been tolerating it. As usual I went straight to the omelet bar with Carter to get our usual omelets. And as usual Soni, Jess and Valory went their separate ways to scope out the other choices. 

After getting our omelets Carter and I went back to the table so the guys could get their breakfast. 

"Oh crap! I forgot to get a fruit!" Carter said soon after we sat down. 

"Since when do you get a fruit?" I replied 

"Since now" she said quickly "I'll be right back!"

She quickly turned away and ran back into the breakfast line as I was left alone at the table.  As I turned back to the table I quickly realized why she had left in the first place. I turned to find Ashton standing across the table from me. 

"Can we sit with you guys?" He asked in his adorable accent 

"Of course! Go right ahead. Where are the other boys?" I said realizing it was just Ashton and I at the table. 

"Oh they are on their way. Actually though while we are alone, I was wondering if later, after classes, if you could show me around town a little." As he said that I started think how wrong it was that i was catching feelings for someone when I was already dating Ben. 

"I would love too. If you want you could also invite the other guys and I can bring Soni along?" I could tell that when he heard this it was not what he had in mind but he would take it.

"That sounds great!" He replied with a huge smile. 

We sat in silence for a couple more minutes until the girl that I saw outside of the dining hall walked over to where we were sitting. 

"Ashton have you talked to your mom since we've gotten here?" She asked. As she spoke I had realized something that I hadn't before, she had an Australian accent as well as the boys. 

"Um no I was about to ask you the same thing. But while you are here I'd like you to meet someone this is Sara. She will be showing me and the guys around town later. Isn't that nice of her!" 

With Ashton saying that I had noticed that her attitude had changed from when she was talking to Ashton. 

"Oh yes, the assistant headmasters daughter." She said with a snobby attitude.  "Well I'll see you, Ashton, later." As she turned with her group and walked away Ashton realized how rude she had been and apologized. 

Shortly after everyone came and sat down and the silence was broken between us. Thank God. 

Authors note-

Sorry for this one being short. Nothing really happened but I hope you are enjoying it so far!! I'll try to update as much as I can!! -S